CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the entire medical community is saying this was a freak occurrence, but I am naive.

Kevin Durant's latest injury doesn't surprise some doctors

There was always a chance of re-injury or something worse happening but a few of you in your keyboard analysis apparently saw it coming over the people that were actually studying and looking at his injury.

Also, "everyone knew the initial injury was an Achilles" is because you all aren't doctors and trainers.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...l-pros-made-diagnoses/?utm_term=.4146b0b6920c

You all have to stop relying on your own thinking and start listening to experts on these things.
The first article you posted doesn’t really support your argument. I haven’t read the second one though.

That said, KD wasn’t healthy enough to run a 5 on 5 scrimmage with teammates but he’s going to come back into an NBA Finals in a win or go home situation and not get injured?? Wishful thinking. Most ppl saw this injury coming from a mile away and it’s a stain on the Warriors organization that they cleared him to play.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They DO give you the option, well they did with me, to not have surgery and let it heal on its own but anybody with a brain knows that takes longer to heal when you don't have surgery if you completely tore it. Maybe it really was a calf and then playing on it is what led to his achilles giving away. I'll go with that theory :yeshrug:
Even if it was a calf injury, the fact that dude couldn’t run a 5 on 5 should have said he’s not ready yet. The fact that they still had to apply so much treatment to prevent inflammation should have said he’s not ready yet. The fact that he was visibly limping three days before should have said he’s not ready yet. All the signs were there bro. 2 on 2 drills against the bench should not have been enough to clear him to play.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The first article you posted doesn’t really support your argument. I haven’t read the second one though.
The article supports that it could have happened at any time. Obviously having an injury near the same injury made a serious injury to that area more likely, but the doctors there said that they could not have predicted an Achilles injury which is my point.

The second one is just dumb people saying dumb things without being experts. Like immediately after KD got injured, Reggie Miller some how knew the injury while real medical experts had a different take that sided with the Warriors. We have an idiocracy going on in this country where experts are being pushed aside frot eh loudest voices.

That said, KD wasn’t healthy enough to run a 5 on 5 scrimmage with teammates but he’s going to come back into an NBA Finals in a win or go home situation and not get injured?? Wishful thinking. Most ppl saw this injury coming from a mile away and it’s a stain on the Warriors organization that they cleared him to play.
KD has his own medical team. They all thought he could play and not do anything more. Idk what went behind it because I am not a doctor, but I also feel like there is some good Monday Morning Quarterbacking going on as well.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the entire medical community is saying this was a freak occurrence, but I am naive.

Kevin Durant's latest injury doesn't surprise some doctors

There was always a chance of re-injury or something worse happening but a few of you in your keyboard analysis apparently saw it coming over the people that were actually studying and looking at his injury.

Also, "everyone knew the initial injury was an Achilles" is because you all aren't doctors and trainers.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...l-pros-made-diagnoses/?utm_term=.4146b0b6920c

You all have to stop relying on your own thinking and start listening to experts on these things.

IM NOT SURE WHAT THESE LINKS
ARE SUPPOSED TO PROVE.

KD COULD BARELY JUMP
BEFORE THEY SHOT HIM UP WITH PAIN MEDS.

HE CLEARLY WASNT HEALED AND IN NO CONDITION TO BE ON THE COURT.

2NDLY DAMN NEAR EVERY ATHLETE WHO HAS HAD THE ACHILLES INJURY SAID THE SAME shyt ABOUT KD....

EVEN WEEKS LATER SHAQ CONTINUED
TO SAY HE DIDNT BELIEVE GS BS ABOUT IT BEING HIS CALF....

3RDLY, EVERY TIME WE SAW KD OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS
HE HAD ICE ON HIS ACHILLES NOT HIS CALF.
:devil:
:evil:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm starting to think he didn't tear it. It's been damn near 2 day's and nothing. Did he hurt it yeah.

I could be wrong

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The article supports that it could have happened at any time. Obviously having an injury near the same injury made a serious injury to that area more likely, but the doctors there said that they could not have predicted an Achilles injury which is my point.

The second one is just dumb people saying dumb things without being experts. Like immediately after KD got injured, Reggie Miller some how knew the injury while real medical experts had a different take that sided with the Warriors. We have an idiocracy going on in this country where experts are being pushed aside frot eh loudest voices.

KD has his own medical team. They all thought he could play and not do anything more. Idk what went behind it because I am not a doctor, but I also feel like there is some good Monday Morning Quarterbacking going on as well.
Is it Monday morning quarterbacking?? I don’t think so. There was a lot of speculation on the internet and in the media that KD was not close to being healthy enough to play.

Beyond that, a few quotes from that first article state that an Achilles tear was the worst case scenario given that he was recovering from a calf and that the light rehab work he was doing on court was nowhere close to the intensity of an NBA game and thus could not be used as an accurate indication of sustainable health during a game situation.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m actually really upset about this whole situation. GSW or KD’s handlers or WHOEVER gave him some bad information or the wrong information and definitely did not have his best interest at heart. fukk this series, fukk the GSW 3-peat and legacy blah blah blah. At the end of the day, KD’s body is his profession and they put his body on the line at the very least in part for their own gain. Not fukking cool. I’ve lost a lot of respect for GSW as an organization. Inexcusable and heartless.