CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said that team was frauds when they lost tho. Oochie Wally or One Mic?
when they lost to lebron? it was because he put on an all time GOAT level performance

bron shouldnt have even won that shyt :mjlol:

how can you objectively say that the team who just set the record for regular season wins, adding probably the best player in the league, was good for basketball? :childplease:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Toronto is the deeper and better team if GS doesn’t have Durant with their current roster. Kawhi should be doing this.

And as far as his decision to play, athletes do shyt like this all the time. They just gambled that the worst possible scenario didn’t happen and lost. To imply this dude was bullied into playing is crazy. He’ll Curry fukked up his knee pretty bad during the 16 playoffs and came back early.
His good friends (Perkins, jay williams) have both said that HE said the chatter was bothering him. I didn’t say they bullied anyone. I said the media. The team. The fans. Just like each and every other time he got sensitive to what the outside world was saying..... this ain’t no different. KD always responds whether you draymond or user1947373 on Twitter.

Yes I fully believe if he lived in a bubble, he’d had not even attempted that shyt. If they was up 3-1 he wouldn’t have. If the warriors said no kevin we not even writing your name on the active list, he wouldn’t have played. But everyone was painting their narratives and I’m sure he heard and said “nah fukk that. Watch this”

As for Kawhi. Y’all gotta be kidding. nikka is the entire focus of their offense and defense and still putting up numbers than anyone else in the entire playoffs. Every series. The whole time. While injured. With 1 all star. And a new coach. And a new team.

But KD with 3 HOF players, a championship player in a championship coach, and a team full of champs..... Well he’s proving something the last 2 years.

No no. Kawhi is proving something right now. KD did what he should be doing. Abusing 1 on 1 coverage cause the defense can’t leave their all time great man alone. Kawhi don’t have those luxuries

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
edit: apparently KD went to see his own doctor?!!?

and this dude cleared him in addition to the Dubs medical team?

cGdlODg.png
This is what I been telling people.

Durant has his own medical team.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His good friends (Perkins, jay williams) have both said that HE said the chatter was bothering him. I didn’t say they bullied anyone. I said the media. The team. The fans. Just like each and every other time he got sensitive to what the outside world was saying..... this ain’t no different. KD always responds whether you draymond or user1947373 on Twitter.

Yes I fully believe if he lived in a bubble, he’d had not even attempted that shyt. If they was up 3-1 he wouldn’t have. If the warriors said no kevin we not even writing your name on the active list, he wouldn’t have played. But everyone was painting their narratives and I’m sure he heard and said “nah fukk that. Watch this”

As for Kawhi. Y’all gotta be kidding. nikka is the entire focus of their offense and defense and still putting up numbers than anyone else in the entire playoffs. Every series. The whole time. While injured. With 1 all star. And a new coach. And a new team.

But KD with 3 HOF players, a championship player in a championship coach, and a team full of champs..... Well he’s proving something the last 2 years.

No no. Kawhi is proving something right now. KD did what he should be doing. Abusing 1 on 1 coverage cause the defense can’t leave their all time great man alone. Kawhi don’t have those luxuries

We owe Kevin Durant a lot more respect than to say that he did this because other people pressured him. He’s a grown man who by all accounts loves basketball enough for this.

Now if the Warriors fed him false information that led him to believe that he could play then you could kill them for that and they deserve everything that’s coming to them. Should they have just shut him down? You could say that now that we have access to the results of their decision but in the moment, it’s the finals and dude wants to go. Apparently he has his own medical team

Kawhi is on a team that won 58 games last season and was one of the winningest teams in the East over the past 5 seasons whose biggest competition moved out of the conference. A team that won about 75% of the games they played without him this season. Let’s not act like these dudes are bums.

At any given time on the court he’s surrounded by at least 3 capable shooters and since they got Gasol they’re one of the best and deepest frontcourts in the NBA. Of course going from Derozan to a guy like him is an upgrade but he’s not doing anything that any other player of his caliber couldn’t in the same situation.

And he’s going against a Warriors team that is missing the player they sacrificed their depth for. Like I said, without durant Toronto is the deeper and better team so they should be winning.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
when they lost to lebron? it was because he put on an all time GOAT level performance

bron shouldnt have even won that shyt :mjlol:

how can you objectively say that the team who just set the record for regular season wins, adding probably the best player in the league, was good for basketball? :childplease:
I don't care what's good for basketball. I want my team to be as good as possible. You didn't care about what was good for basketball when the Lakers signed Steve Nash and Dwight Howard. Keep that same energy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The only thing we know is he did two a days so rehab, was cleared by multiple team and non-team doctors and he and his camp don’t blame the warriors for this. The truth is, it was most likely a mutual decision.

this is the truth.

KD felt good and he was cleared by multiple people. Dunno what else you can do.

The ONLY thing I still don't know that I would have done is still play him with no restrictions regardless. Even just to get him in game shape by only playing him like 20-25 mins.

But at the end of the day, he was cleared, felt good, got cleared by multiple doctors like you said. Don't know what else you could do.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what's good for basketball. I want my team to be as good as possible. You didn't care about what was good for basketball when the Lakers signed Steve Nash and Dwight Howard. Keep that same energy.
yeah, no shyt, you're a warriors fan :mjlol: when the fukk did i say warriors fans didnt have the right to be happy about signing durant?

but the perception is that you're a fake ass dynasty that won't be remembered with respect :jaymad:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
yeah, no shyt, you're a warriors fan :mjlol: when the fukk did i say warriors fans didnt have the right to be happy about signing durant?

but the perception is that you're a fake ass dynasty that won't be remembered with respect :jaymad:
Did you have a problem when the Lakers tried to stack the deck? Yes or no?