CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're comparing 2 different sports just to support your corporation :hhh:

Those 2 nikkas ain't doctors fakkit :pacspit:

They don't have guaranteed contracts fakkit:pacspit:
They don't take home 50 m a year fakkit:pacspit:

They aren't a business themselves fakkit:pacspit:

Tell us more how you wish the NBA was more like the NFL where they are forced to also play with severe injures :mjpls:

Id like someone to find me a country uninvolved in cattle slavery that sends injured black athletes back out to compete like horses. :mjpls::huhldup:

Im sleep tho:sas2:

So many emojis. I don’t even watch football you emotional bytch, it ain’t even 9am and you’re worried about another man’s pockets
You ever concern yourself this much with your own life you fukkin loser? :dead:

You’re mad like you shat kd out of your womb :mjlol:

killacal

Banned
Daps
So many emojis. I don’t even watch football you emotional bytch, it ain’t even 9am and you’re worried about another man’s pockets
You ever concern yourself this much with your own life you fukkin loser? :dead:

You’re mad like you shat kd out of your womb :mjlol:
You can't refute one point

So desperate to spin this:hhh:find me one post with even giving him props:mjlol:

I don't even fukk with kd as a Hooper or a person

But as a black man im not standing for you disparaging my nikka against your greedy kike organization
:stopitslime:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
that team was :flabbynsick: and not really comparable to a team full of all stars in their 20s :yeshrug:

do you really think people are off base by being :beli: about a 73 win team signing kevin durant? theres nothing personal about it :dead:
You thought that Laker team was going to break the Bulls 72 win record. You didn't say they was :flabbynsick: at the time. You thought they was going to be dominant. Stop fronting dude. Admit that you was happy when your team stacked the deck. You didn't care about competition when the Lakers had 5 allstars in their starting lineup.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You thought that Laker team was going to break the Bulls 72 win record. You didn't say they was :flabbynsick: at the time. You thought they was going to be dominant. Stop fronting dude. Admit that you was happy when your team stacked the deck. You didn't care about competition when the Lakers had 5 allstars in their starting lineup.
:what:

receipts of any of this? :laff:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
edit: apparently KD went to see his own doctor?!!?

and this dude cleared him in addition to the Dubs medical team?

cGdlODg.png
No offense fam but how didn’t yall cats think this in the first place? That’s the reason I’m looking at these goofies on tv and online like they are saying some super stupid emotional ass stuff. KD is too big of a player to not have other people besides the team doctors to clear him. Blaming the Warriors by themselves honeslty makes KD seem like a stupid dude who should fire all his management. If they didn’t have him verify the Warriors doctors findings with outside cats they aren’t doing their job as his management team and nothing so far has lead me to believe they are incompetent. Maybe they were on this but I seriously doubt it. Cats just want to be all emotional and not logical at all.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Where have you seen this?
I wish I could find it, but they talked about his personal physician and training team after the initial calf injury and the Warriors being not all the way in on his recovery. (and they wouldn't be because the Warriors docs have to wory about the entire team, not just one player)

I only bring it up because teams dont let these athletes run out to play without going through multiple sources. And big-time stars like Durant have their own doctors and rehab team give them attention too.

I really think this was just a freak occurrence.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No it’s not. You can’t follow doesn’t make it all over.

You said KD is in his prime now at 30. I’m saying his numbers at younger age was better and he was completing harder tasks.

Winning rings and finals mvps on a team so stacked they can’t lose with 4 HOFers is not proving your prime to me. It’s proving you fit in well with a well oiled championship having machine.

What he did when it was just him and Westbrook is miles ahead of anything he’s doing while being single covered with clay dray and Steph. And what kawhi is doing is miles ahead of anything ive ever seen him do. So how is he better? When kawhi leading scrubs to beating a team with 3 HOFers. And I say 3 cause I don’t count the other 2 injured HOF

Sorry. This whole GS thing has earned him nothing in my eyes

Which is it though? His numbers were better because he wasn't playing with GS so he HAD to do more.

How can you expect his numbers to be better and then in the next breath say he's playing with a stack team. Logically, his numbers would go down on a team with several hall of fame threats.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Y’all making a lot of assumptions based on “sources”. Y’all trying to make it seem like Durant is some naive bytch that can be pressured into doing ANYTHING. :russ:

Maybe they asked him to come back early, maybe he wanted to come back early. Nobody knows.

The only thing we know is he did two a days so rehab, was cleared by multiple team and non-team doctors and he and his camp don’t blame the warriors for this. The truth is, it was most likely a mutual decision.
We know it was a mutual decision because the GM said so in that press conference I’m almost certain. Also people remember all the stuff people said on tv but don’t remember when someone during the broadcast said his agent said they targeted game 5 for his comeback? People get emotional and hear what they want to hear on top of always wanting to be right. I want to know who in the media was like yeah he looks bad before the game they shouldn’t let him play when they saw him warming up?

I also agree don’t like how dudes making KD out to be some stupid cat that didn’t get outside checks and him and his team just blindly took the word of the Warriors staff. One day some folks will say the media is full of stuff next them same cats believing the media because it goes with their preconceived views.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I really think this was just a freak occurrence.

YOU CANT BE THIS NAIVE...

EVERYONE COULD SEE HE WAS HOBBLED
DURING THE GAME
LET ALONE THE DAYS LEADING INTO THE GAME.

EVERYONE KNEW THE INITIAL INJURY WAS AN ACHILLES
BUT GS TOLD US SOME shyt ABOUT A CALF.

QUESTION IS WAS HE MISDIAGNOSED?
:devil:
:evil:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
YOU CANT BE THIS NAIVE...

EVERYONE COULD SEE HE WAS HOBBLED
DURING THE GAME
LET ALONE THE DAYS LEADING INTO THE GAME.

EVERYONE KNEW THE INITIAL INJURY WAS AN ACHILLES
BUT GS TOLD US SOME shyt ABOUT A CALF.

QUESTION IS WAS HE MISDIAGNOSED?
:devil:
:evil:

the entire medical community is saying this was a freak occurrence, but I am naive.

Kevin Durant's latest injury doesn't surprise some doctors

There was always a chance of re-injury or something worse happening but a few of you in your keyboard analysis apparently saw it coming over the people that were actually studying and looking at his injury.

Also, "everyone knew the initial injury was an Achilles" is because you all aren't doctors and trainers.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...l-pros-made-diagnoses/?utm_term=.4146b0b6920c

You all have to stop relying on your own thinking and start listening to experts on these things.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So armchair coli doctors, if the initial injury was the Achilles and wasn't the calf, would it have healed on it's own? Do Achilles injuries heal on their own?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Grown ass men talking like this because a man chose to go to a team they don't like :scust:

Change that statement to

He might have made a bytch ass decision, but he's still supremely talented

And his full statement is 100% agreeable to me :yeshrug:

I even think KD made the right decision for himself if he coulda lived with it and let the haters talk amongst themselves, even tho I still hate the decision as a basketball fan.

He’s still my favorite player to watch at his peak. I just don’t wanna see it with your fakkit ass team :mjgrin: I still don’t want his career to end or be altered negatively.

I don’t have disdain for dude.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
So armchair coli doctors, if the initial injury was the Achilles and wasn't the calf, would it have healed on it's own? Do Achilles injuries heal on their own?

They DO give you the option, well they did with me, to not have surgery and let it heal on its own but anybody with a brain knows that takes longer to heal when you don't have surgery if you completely tore it. Maybe it really was a calf and then playing on it is what led to his achilles giving away. I'll go with that theory :yeshrug: