CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
they owe KD his full max.

and Lacob needs to fire the medical team. to say that he can play with no restrictions is weird as fukk. that's why I have ZERO problem with Kerr saying talk to the GM because if he was told KD was 100% without restrictions and he gets injured like that? NOPE. Yall told me he was 100% straight.

Kerr knew damn well/could see he wasn't good. Cats on here could even see the shyt behind a computer screen.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Y’all making a lot of assumptions based on “sources”. Y’all trying to make it seem like Durant is some naive bytch that can be pressured into doing ANYTHING. :russ:

Maybe they asked him to come back early, maybe he wanted to come back early. Nobody knows.

The only thing we know is he did two a days so rehab, was cleared by multiple team and non-team doctors and he and his camp don’t blame the warriors for this. The truth is, it was most likely a mutual decision.
We don't know that yet. If the Warriors doctors did in fact lie to him and he didn't get any input from another doctor then that was a deplorable act and he should sue them.

But if that's not the case and he was well informed of the risks by the team doctors and his own doctors then it is what it is.

I think he would've played regardless but we don't know if KD blames the team or not. I look forward to hearing the truth.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all making a lot of assumptions based on “sources”. Y’all trying to make it seem like Durant is some naive bytch that can be pressured into doing ANYTHING. :russ:

Maybe they asked him to come back early, maybe he wanted to come back early. Nobody knows.

The only thing we know is he did two a days so rehab, was cleared by multiple team and non-team doctors and he and his camp don’t blame the warriors for this. The truth is, it was most likely a mutual decision.

Multiple professional athletes (Charles Woodson, Richard Sherman) basically saying this + the fact that they would’ve done the same thing in kd’s shoes

But some fat fukks on the coli with 50,000 posts saying the warriors “forced” or “pressured” kd into doing something he didn’t wana do

:dead:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Warriors played chess with KD, knew he was risking severe injury. When he went down it was their dream scenario, he was good as gone now he’s going to resign because it will be his “safest” decision

Devil cacs
Omg he can dunk on the warmup line

Omg hes dancing before the game

Smh

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't know that yet. If the Warriors doctors did in fact lie to him and he didn't get any input from another doctor then that was a deplorable act and he should sue them.

But if that's not the case and he was well informed of the risks by the team doctors and his own doctors then it is what it is.

I think he would've played regardless but we don't know if KD blames the team or not. I look forward to hearing the truth.

Jay Williams watched the remainder game with KD after the injury and said that KD and his team don’t blame the Warriors at all for this.

I trust a dude who was actually with KD over somebody on twitter who never spoke to the dude a day in their life.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I kind of agree with both sides.

What we don't know is what information KD was given. I don't think anyone here does just yet so I think we wait instead of jumping into the pool with people being fired and filing malpractice lawsuits.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Jay Williams watched the remainder game with KD after the injury and said that KD and his team don’t blame the Warriors at all for this.

I trust a dude who was actually with KD over somebody on twitter who never spoke to the dude a day in their life.
If that's the case then it is what it is. I want to hear directly from KD's camp on this tho.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An ACTUAL unbiased nikka who wasn't a hypocrite would by now be saying something like "in retrospect, it really couldn't have been a 'bytch ass decision' if the rest of his team is struggling like this as soon as they face a legit superstar without him. To the point he was put into the position to rush back and try to save the day".
except that would be wrong, because they set the record for regular season wins before him. it's safe to say they were NOT struggling :mjlol:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Multiple professional athletes (Charles Woodson, Richard Sherman) basically saying this + the fact that they would’ve done the same thing in kd’s shoes

But some fat fukks on the coli with 50,000 posts saying the warriors “forced” or “pressured” kd into doing something he didn’t wana do

:dead:
You're comparing 2 different sports just to support your corporation :hhh:

Those 2 nikkas ain't doctors fakkit :pacspit:

They don't have guaranteed contracts fakkit:pacspit:
They don't take home 50 m a year fakkit:pacspit:

They aren't a business themselves fakkit:pacspit:

Tell us more how you wish the NBA was more like the NFL where they are forced to also play with severe injures :mjpls:

Id like someone to find me a country uninvolved in cattle slavery that sends injured black athletes back out to compete like horses. :mjpls::huhldup:

Im sleep tho:sas2:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I understand the need to compete (especially with the Finals on the line) but what I dont understand is... you got 2 Finals and 2 FMVPs with these muthafukkas already.
What do you have to prove right now with a potential to fukk up your future moneys with a high probability of getting re-injured?

killacal

Banned
Daps
Omg he can dunk on the warmup line

Omg hes dancing before the game

Smh

Kd dunking is like nikkas logging into their work computers with their user names correctly:dead:

B b but he's ready to compete

This is why you shouldn't listen to unathletic people on anything. Their view point is shaped by what they're brain is capable of doing. Which is nothing lol

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Kd dunking is like nikkas logging into their work computers with their user names correctly:dead:

B b but he's ready to compete

This is why you shouldn't listen to unathletic people on anything. Their view point is shaped by what they're brain is capable of doing. Which is nothing lol
The first 10 min he was just standing in the corner

The one time he made basketball move like cutting....his snaps his Achilles

Even stephen A was like .
All they need to do is have kd be a spot up shooter...I'm like :wtf:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I understand the need to compete (especially with the Finals on the line) but what I dont understand is... you got 2 Finals and 2 FMVPs with these muthafukkas already.
What do you have to prove right now with a potential to fukk up your future moneys with a high probability of getting re-injured?
Why did people think he was leaving the Warriors?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're comparing 2 different sports just to support your corporation :hhh:

Those 2 nikkas ain't doctors fakkit :pacspit:

They don't have guaranteed contracts fakkit:pacspit:
They don't take home 50 m a year fakkit:pacspit:

They aren't a business themselves fakkit:pacspit:

Tell us more how you wish the NBA was more like the NFL where they are forced to also play with severe injures :mjpls:

Id like someone to find me a country uninvolved in cattle slavery that sends injured black athletes back out to compete like horses. :mjpls::huhldup:

Im sleep tho:sas2:
Bulls did the same thing to D Rose