CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Toronto is the deeper and better team if GS doesn’t have Durant with their current roster. Kawhi should be doing this.

A lot of people seem to gloss over this but top to bottom the Raps are a much better team than the Warriors without Durant. They legitimately have 6-7 guys who can put up double digit points every night. And they have a ton of size :dame: in the paint.

The warriors have 2, plus a streaky Draymond and a hobbled Boogie. They are terribly outmatched, any time they manage to keep the game close it’s a complete shock. I go into these games expecting them to lose to 10+ each time.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Right.

Dudes acting like he rushed back to play in the All-Star game or some shyt. This is an elimination game in the NBA Finals. It literally doesn't get any bigger than this. And based on where he signs in the off season, this may be his last shot at a ring. I don't blame him at all, he took a chance to win and it didn't work out. He put his career and body on the line to save his team and win a ring....I can't hate on that at all.

Not everybody plays pro sports only for money.

And if the Warriors win the 3 peat, he earned this ring IMO. He may not have played much but I think he sparked the fukk outta that team in game 5.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
They TOLD KD that nothing can happen to his Achilles because of the injury. How do I know? The announcer said “they told us that noting can happen to his achilles” while KD was on the court playing. They LIED to him just like RG3 was lied to. Remember they “cleared” RG3 but before the playoff game Dr. Andrews said he was scared to death in a news article??? Why are you scared to death if you CLEARED him? The article was a surprise to RG3. Same thing happened to KD. They told him he was cleared and that it “couldn’t get worse”. I’m sure they lied to looney and told him the same thing. Look at looney’s face in pain.....you THINK it is NOT getting worse???

Disgusting. KD is gone.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
KD should sue the Warriors for malpractice

But KD ain't about that life. So I expect him to foolishly look to resign with them

they owe KD his full max.

and Lacob needs to fire the medical team. to say that he can play with no restrictions is weird as fukk. that's why I have ZERO problem with Kerr saying talk to the GM because if he was told KD was 100% without restrictions and he gets injured like that? NOPE. Yall told me he was 100% straight.

killacal

Banned
Daps
You really think jews giving these nikkas 20 million a year without dominion over them?:dead:

Sorry Kevin doc says you're good to :mjlit:

These team doctors have say over superstars careers and they are colluding with the front office and the coaches.
1 they need that return on investment (even tho his TV return is 10 fold:dead:)
2. They think black people can handle pain better, doctors are all racist :francis:
This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.

Shout to lebron for consolidating power like thanos :wow:

Shout out to Kawhi silently standing up for himself:whoo:

Inshallah yall will realize team doctors, greedy coaches, selfish front offices are a triple tag team created by satan himself:damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
edit: apparently KD went to see his own doctor?!!?

and this dude cleared him in addition to the Dubs medical team?

cGdlODg.png

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all making a lot of assumptions based on “sources”. Y’all trying to make it seem like Durant is some naive bytch that can be pressured into doing ANYTHING. :russ:

Maybe they asked him to come back early, maybe he wanted to come back early. Nobody knows.

The only thing we know is he did two a days so rehab, was cleared by multiple team and non-team doctors and he and his camp don’t blame the warriors for this. The truth is, it was most likely a mutual decision.