CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
there is hatred...then there is insidious obsession.
you literally try to derail every thread pertaining to anything warriors.
In fact, I havent seen a post of yours non warriors related in months
You need love.
I didnt derail anything, I agreed with another poster about the topic at hand and expounded on the same point he made.

Youre now actively trying to derail the thread with this corny routine. Pretending to be post stalking me while actually not cause then youd see all the non-warriors posts i make every day? :childplease:

How about get a life

No more derailment for you

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want soooo bad for everyone to 180 and say its ok now that Durant joined the enemy that just sent him home, cause now he's hurt. :laff:

Sad

Relax, Randle McMurphy. No one gives a fukk what a weirdo cac thinks.

For that matter no one gives a fukk about the flip floppy opinions of the nonathletic. Say its a bytch ass basketball decision all you want, that crying never stopped the reign all these years until "The bytch" himself got injured. All I'm saying is, stand in your hatred and stop the fake "awwwhhh we feel so bad for KD, career trajectory, best in the league, etc." fake shyt now. No one believes it.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't get rid of the context of this entire situation and try to say its two separate things when its not. The entire picture is that the GSW are in a situation where they are so non-competitive without KD in the finals that they are down 3-1 and getting run off the floor to a team with only 1 superstar. Explain how in light of that its a bytch ass decision? What made it a bytch ass decision in the first place in your eyes? Other than it closing the window of the player whose dikk you admittedly now suck?

KD joined the Warriors 3 years ago, not a week ago. That was the entire point of the beginning of my last post. Context is everything. At the time, the Warriors had just come off a 73-9 season. Was that just a fluke? Stop using their state today to justify joining them 3 years ago. Again, not a difficult concept to understand. KD also joined them by leaving a team that had pushed them to the brink. I don't blame him from leaving Westbrook at all, but I do blame him for joining the Warriors.

Get real. We're supposed to think you nikkas actually care about KD and not just using this as another opportunity to criticize him, but every other word out your mouth about the man in this situation has to be "he a bytch" and draw back on criticizing his decision from 3 years ago? And you wonder why nobody believes you nikkas fake concern.

I don't care about KD as a friend or family member. I care about dude like I care about any other black person in the world. When I see some shyt that rubs me wrong on some racial / anti-black shyt, it supersedes anything and everything else in terms of concern. Same reason I can think Westbrook's trash and dislike him as a player while also getting upset when some cac gets outside himself taunting or talking crazy courtside. Also not a hard concept to understand.

I have no doubt that was calling him a bytch before, like yourself, and that are now the the same nikkas pretending to care now, like yourself, would have been the same nikkas calling him a bytch and a coward for not playing if he watched us lose last night. You nikkas are not fooling anyone. Jalen already pulled nikkas cards this morning, stop it.

Here's a quote from me pre-game to the contrary. Shocking, but looks like you're wrong.

And that doesn't even speak to the fact of how you have literally have to disrespect the mind of Black man to even make this stupid point about cacs. Is KD some big dumb athlete that let a bunch of white men make the decision for him or is he a smart Black man with multiple business and fantastic investments? He sat back and let them have all the say considering his own future? Yeah ok.

I see KD as both black and individual. He can be in a place to be taken advantage of because he's black / structural reasons (hence why most basketball players / athletes face similar decisions / pressures time and time again) and fall victim to it for individual reasons (e.g., he's a different person than Kawhi or Bron). I'm not absolving KD of fault in this but it's clear homey is not mature enough to ignore twitter trolls, so no I'm not exactly shocked that he fell victim in this circumstance.

Again, I keep forgetting this is a forum full of adamant sports fanatics who have actually never played sports. Thats why yall literally can't wrap your head around the idea of an athlete going out there and playing hurt for the competition and glory of the game.

If you think KD's decision was not impacted at all by external voices, you're delusional. But I know you don't think that.

Responses in red. Last response on the topic breh. I can't be typing out essays for shyt that's obvious. Agree to disagree if you don't get it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
An ACTUAL unbiased nikka who wasn't a hypocrite would by now be saying something like "in retrospect, it really couldn't have been a 'bytch ass decision' if the rest of his team is struggling like this as soon as they face a legit superstar without him. To the point he was put into the position to rush back and try to save the day".

If it was real concern, you nikka would be able to admit that. But its not, its just a new way to hate on him. The fact that you fake ass nikkas are holding on to hate narratives against KD that have literally been disproven shows what you're about. Phony shyt.
That’s retarded. If they didn’t sign KD, they’d have 30 some million to have an actual bench and/or more players that year. So this would not be the same warriors team at all.

Y’all just trying to make shyt up

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Relax, Randle McMurphy. No one gives a fukk what a weirdo cac thinks.

For that matter no one gives a fukk about the flip floppy opinions of the nonathletic. Say its a bytch ass basketball decision all you want, that crying never stopped the reign all these years until "The bytch" himself got injured. All I'm saying is, stand in your hatred and stop the fake "awwwhhh we feel so bad for KD, career trajectory, best in the league, etc." fake shyt now. No one believes it.
I havent written any fake shyt so cant help you there

Do you have any other delusional strawmen you'd like to erect and argue against or you wanna stick with the cringey nicknames? :jbhmm:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Responses in red. Last response on the topic breh. I can't be typing out essays for shyt that's obvious. Agree to disagree if you don't get it.

1. 73 win team that lost a 3-1 lead to a team we went to 6 against without their 2 and 3 best players. And it was not the 73 win team that he joined. The depth and all the offense from the bench was gone. Has been for the entire 3 years. Do yall nikkas think they made a special cap for us?

2. Yeah okay nikka. Your pro-Blackness is to assume every Black man that makes a decision you don't like was outsmarted by cacs. Got it breh.

3. I'm sure every KD hater has a similar post. Not because they give a fukk about dude but because they were shook about the added boost to come back and have GSW win the series. Bron dikk riders especially had plenty posts urging him not to come back. Again, not because they cared but because they were shook son would lead them back from down 1-3. If I cared enough I'm sure I could go through your post history and find all type of obsessive venom about dude. I don't though.

4. You got the obligatory burner account reference in. Not sure what point any of that had, but good shyt breh.

5. Of course it was. Just not the ones you think. More like his teammates and wanting to be there for his team. Also I do believe KD was eyeing the greatness that would be attributed to him if him coming back helped pull off the comeback. I don't see a thing wrong with that. The only thing I fault KD for is trying to do too much with taking cats off the dribble and not pacing himself in general. Other than that, he did everything I'd expect a true competitor athlete to do on the highest stage. Is what it is. I know he'll be back.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent written any fake shyt so cant help you there

Do you have any other delusional strawmen you'd like to erect and argue against or you wanna stick with the cringey nicknames? :jbhmm:

:dahell:

So you quoted me in the middle of having that exact debate with another man, only to tell me you are not apart of that argument. The fukk did you quote me for then? Lol schizo ass cac.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s retarded. If they didn’t sign KD, they’d have 30 some million to have an actual bench and/or more players that year. So this would not be the same warriors team at all.

Y’all just trying to make shyt up

This argument literally is never allowed to be used in any other context. Same team collapsed due to lack of star power and not having a true big 3, but we must make the assumption they would have with 30 million in cap to resign our bench and add some mid tier player(s)? Bet. Who would we have signed to make the leap?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:dahell:

So you quoted me in the middle of having that exact debate with another man, only to tell me you are not apart of that argument. The fukk did you quote me for then? Lol schizo ass cac.
I quoted you to laugh at your transparent desperation

Daps
all i know is there is a ton of warriors loving cacs in here and its disgusting you created an account to talk to us like youre one of us.

nikkas dont like the warriors

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This argument literally is never allowed to be used in any other context. Same team collapsed due to lack of star power and not having a true big 3, but we must make the assumption they would have with 30 million in cap to resign our bench and add some mid tier player(s)? Bet. Who would we have signed to make the leap?
Assumption? No it’s facts

They signed KD for over 30 million. If they did not sign him, they’d have 30 million in cap space that year.

Now I don’t know exactly who they WOULD have signed. But the discussion wasn’t who....... It was that if they didn’t sign KD then we see that they’d suck and not win it.

That’s a bullshyt argument. If you didn’t sign KD, you wouldn’t have the same team. Cause if you didn’t sign him, you’d have 30 million to sign other players. Hence a totally other team than just GS without KD. Like they’d leave 30 million free and continue on with a depleted roster

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know breh. KD on okc was doing all the same shyt and posting better numbers.

I’m sorry but adding yourself to 3-4 HOF players is not the way to show that you’re the best. Bringing OKC to the finals was more difficult than anything he ever did in GS

I’m watching injured kawhi beat 3 HOF players with Kyle fukking Lowery. Let me see KD do that before he the best anything.
Toronto is the deeper and better team if GS doesn’t have Durant with their current roster. Kawhi should be doing this.

And as far as his decision to play, athletes do shyt like this all the time. They just gambled that the worst possible scenario didn’t happen and lost. To imply this dude was bullied into playing is crazy. He’ll Curry fukked up his knee pretty bad during the 16 playoffs and came back early.

Last edited: