CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Breh I’m talking age. KD is on the wrong side of 30. No doctor on earth would say your physical prime is 30 and after. Ever. That goes against all human history.

And with him on GS are we sure it’s his playing prime? Has KD shown you some superior growth on GS that he hadn’t been doing the past almost decade before?
Just stop, breh. He is the best player in the world, bar none. He's in his prime. This injury is happening at the wrong age yes, but he's still in his prime. He won't even back until he's 32 more than likely, so maybe hes never the same, but this is still unique

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Thank you breh. Seriously. You are the only I’ve seen put that statement into actual context. Seems he didn’t miss a step. Another A Peterson. But they aren’t the norm. At all.

10 people get shot, 9 die and 1 lives. I’m not counting on taking that bullet and being the one who lives. Numbers say it’s unlikely

Nique and to a lessor extent Rudy Gay are the only two who’ve come back and been anywhere near or close to their prime selves, but in Rudy’s case he lost a LOT of athleticism while Nique didn’t lose his.

Its also interesting to note that Nique did suffer periodic Achilles flare ups after his return. He left his team in Greece for a minute to have his Achilles checked out by US Doctors in 96 when it was strained. He came back to the team and led them to the Greek World Cup and Championship ( he also was named MVP of the Greek Cup final four and Greek All Star MVP)

I think in KD’s case, he should really seek out council from Nique. Even though KD’s game isn’t based on high flying athleticism like Nique’s was, that could actually work in KD’s benefit. I’d ask how Nique went about his conditioning, rehabilitation, and how he went about pre-cautioning against further injury.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just stop, breh. He is the best player in the world, bar none. He's in his prime. This injury is happening at the wrong age yes, but he's still in his prime. He won't even back until he's 32 more than likely, so maybe hes never the same, but this is still unique
I don’t know breh. KD on okc was doing all the same shyt and posting better numbers.

I’m sorry but adding yourself to 3-4 HOF players is not the way to show that you’re the best. Bringing OKC to the finals was more difficult than anything he ever did in GS

I’m watching injured kawhi beat 3 HOF players with Kyle fukking Lowery. Let me see KD do that before he the best anything.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I don’t know breh. KD on okc was doing all the same shyt and posting better numbers.

I’m sorry but adding yourself to 3-4 HOF players is not the way to show that you’re the best. Bringing OKC to the finals was more difficult than anything he ever did in GS

I’m watching injured kawhi beat 3 HOF players with Kyle fukking Lowery. Let me see KD do that before he the best anything.
This argument is all over the place :snoop:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
The fact that you nikkas are still harping on it being a bytch ass basketball decision shows exactly how phony and fake your comments are now, regardless of your protests. Yall don't give a fukk about KD's career trajectory, its just the right thing to say at the moment.

Because if there was ever anything that proved how much of a lie and overblown that "KD joined a team that didn't need him" shyt is, it was this series.

The Warriors went up against one superstar talent with our original big 3, ONE, and we almost got washed in 5 games. I'm talking GSW was literally on the brink of elimination with a healthy Curry, Dray, 80% Klay going against an 80% Kawhi and co and we were being embarrassed even lost 2 on our home fukking floor. Before KD came back and literally sacrificed his body for the team and, idc what anyone says, willed this team to a win with the heart he showed.

Yet dumb ass nikkas will take that lie that KD made a "bytch ass basketball decision" to their grave when its proven false. That's how nikkas know yall are exactly what son said yall are in his post. Phony nikkas (and cacs)

This take is fukking stupid.

Thinking he made a bytch move going to GS & thinking it sucks that he got hurt are 2 completely different thoughts. He might be a bytch, but he's a supremely talented bytch who is one of the top 3 (at worst) players in the world. He just got a potentially career altering injury in the middle of his prime that may lead to him never being the same again. That sucks just as a basketball fan in general.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This take is fukking stupid.

Thinking he made a bytch move going to GS & thinking it sucks that he got hurt are 2 completely different thoughts. He might be a bytch, but he's a supremely talented bytch who is one of the top 3 (at worst) players in the world. He just got a potentially career altering injury in the middle of his prime that may lead to him never being the same again. That sucks just as a basketball fan in general.
Grown ass men talking like this because a man chose to go to a team they don't like :scust:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This argument is all over the place :snoop:
No it’s not. You can’t follow doesn’t make it all over.

You said KD is in his prime now at 30. I’m saying his numbers at younger age was better and he was completing harder tasks.

Winning rings and finals mvps on a team so stacked they can’t lose with 4 HOFers is not proving your prime to me. It’s proving you fit in well with a well oiled championship having machine.

What he did when it was just him and Westbrook is miles ahead of anything he’s doing while being single covered with clay dray and Steph. And what kawhi is doing is miles ahead of anything ive ever seen him do. So how is he better? When kawhi leading scrubs to beating a team with 3 HOFers. And I say 3 cause I don’t count the other 2 injured HOF

Sorry. This whole GS thing has earned him nothing in my eyes

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Being critical of KD or even being a KD hater and not wishing injuries of this magnitude on KD are not mutually exclusive.
Warriors fans love to construct these phony either/or illogical strawman arguments so they can call everyone hypocrites and I guess shut down all criticism? :russ: Just repeat em in every thread

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh...it's really not that fukking hard.

A black dude losing money / having his health compromised / not reaching his full potential because some CACs took advantage of him is on a wholly different level than some silly basketball legacy shyt.

I didn't fukk with KD's decision to go to the Warriors then and I certainly don't now. I would never be so stupid to say the Warriors are better without KD, but it's obvious team chemistry and Steph's psychology took a hit with him joining. And this is before we get to implications of KD's contract on the Warriors' depth and without acknowledging that the Warriors are now also older.

KD joining the Warriors was and still is a trash move to me, but it was shyt's and giggles. It was never that serious. I rooted against breh just like I rooted against Bron when he was on the Heat and then became a big fan (even as a Kobe stan) after he won a chip with the Cavs. It was (and is) simply my opinion.

That shyt we saw last night was something else, a culmination of something bigger and structural. It's not lost on me that KD, in the prime of his career, had that prime cut short by some cacs looking out for themselves. And of all organizations, the Warriors as they're moving from Oakland to SF. There's a lot more wrapped up in what happened last night. It's not at all contrary to hate his decision and hate what happened last night. It's just not.

You can't get rid of the context of this entire situation and try to say its two separate things when its not. The entire picture is that the GSW are in a situation where they are so non-competitive without KD in the finals that they are down 3-1 and getting run off the floor to a team with only 1 superstar. Explain how in light of that its a bytch ass decision? What made it a bytch ass decision in the first place in your eyes? Other than it closing the window of the player whose dikk you admittedly now suck?

Get real. We're supposed to think you nikkas actually care about KD and not just using this as another opportunity to criticize him, but every other word out your mouth about the man in this situation has to be "he a bytch" and draw back on criticizing his decision from 3 years ago? And you wonder why nobody believes you nikkas fake concern.

I have no doubt that the same nikkas that was calling him a bytch before--like yourself--and that are the same nikkas pretending to care now--like yourself--would have been the same nikkas calling him a bytch and a coward for not playing if he sat and watched us lose last night. You nikkas are not fooling anyone. Jalen already pulled nikkas cards this morning, stop it.

And that doesn't even speak to the fact of how you literally have to disrespect the mind of Black man to even make this stupid point about cacs. Is KD some big dumb athlete that let a bunch of white men make the decision for him or is he a smart Black man with multiple business and fantastic investments? He sat back and let them have all the say considering his own future? Yeah ok.

Again, I keep forgetting this is a forum full of adamant sports fanatics who have actually never played sports. Thats why yall literally can't wrap your head around the idea of an athlete going out there and playing hurt for the competition and glory of the game. But if you ever been in a locker room playing at a high level (college, semi pro, pro) it happens every damn game.

Last edited:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Warriors fans love to construct these phony either/or illogical strawman arguments so they can call everyone hypocrites and I guess shut down all criticism? :russ: Just repeat em in every thread
bro you are insufferable and miserable.
it's just basketball.
I hope you find peace
inshallah

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
bro you are insufferable and miserable.
it's just basketball.
I hope you find peace
inshallah
Im doing fantastically today

Talking some ball

Sorry my truth brings you misery

May you find peace, friend

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An ACTUAL unbiased nikka who wasn't a hypocrite would by now be saying something like "in retrospect, it really couldn't have been a 'bytch ass decision' if the rest of his team is struggling like this as soon as they face a legit superstar without him. To the point he was put into the position to rush back and try to save the day".

If it was real concern, you nikka would be able to admit that. But its not, its just a new way to hate on him. The fact that you fake ass nikkas are holding on to hate narratives against KD that have literally been disproven shows what you're about. Phony shyt.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Im doing fantastically today

Talking some ball

Sorry my truth brings you misery

May you find peace, friend
there is hatred...then there is insidious obsession.
you literally try to derail every thread pertaining to anything warriors.
In fact, I havent seen a post of yours non warriors related in months
You need love.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
An ACTUAL unbiased nikka who wasn't a hypocrite would by now be saying something like "in retrospect, it really couldn't have been a 'bytch ass decision' if the rest of his team is struggling like this as soon as they face a legit superstar without him. To the point he was put into the position to rush back and try to save the day".

If it was real concern, you nikka would be able to admit that. But its not, its just a new way to hate on him. The fact that you fake ass nikkas are holding on to hate narratives against KD that have literally been disproven shows what you're about. Phony shyt.
You want soooo bad for everyone to 180 and say its ok now that Durant joined the enemy that just sent him home, cause now he's hurt. :laff:

Sad

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is hatred...then there is insidious obsession.
you literally try to derail every thread pertaining to anything warriors.
In fact, I havent seen a post of yours non warriors related in months
You need love.

Cac has an extreme mental illness. Never seen anything like it. Trainwreck you can't look away from