CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Daps
This is the main topic of discussion for me.

When I saw them treating his leg after he sat down, I thought to myself he's probably done and not coming back into the game. Two freaking minutes later this dudes back in the game.

That's some reckless ass shyt and I totally agree with your statement. There's no way they would have done that if he was under contract.

This is exactly what I thought too! Dude was hobbling around the court and could only do spot up shooting. Then when he was on the bench is getting ice packs and massages. I looked at my friend and said "I think he's done, this is too much" but right after the whistle they send him back in. Like what??? It was clear to me, a complete casual, that dude wasn't ready to be out there.

Of course he would say he's ready and want to play. he's a competitor! The medical staff is supposed to save him from himself. If they were up 3-1, or they had KD locked in on a multi-year contract, they would've never put him out there.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
See this is the problem I have with that. It’s one stat from an old era. And still it’s only one person in history

What about his other stats? How about not even using stats? Was he really the same? Same quickness, speed, jumping? Or did he learn other shyt to make up for those losses?

I know he wasn’t playing against today’s defenses. Meaning I can double you and fukk up your leg 94 ft down the court with no illegal defense and other nonsense. How many Nique fans even on this board, that old, to say they watched it live and he was the same?

What I’m saying is I DONT KNOW WHO KD WILL BE. You don’t know. Nobody in this thread knows. The teams don’t know. Damn doctors don’t know.

But people are willing to just say “oh he’ll be back fine. It 80% is good enough” as if this is how it usually goes. No. Usually you’re fukked up and a shell. ONE TIME it didn’t and y’all expecting the second time cause why?

His Rebounds and Assists were amongst the highest of his career during his comeback stretch. He was developing into more of a complete player since 1990, he was averaging 24.4 PPG and had Atlanta in the number 1 position in the East when they traded him (F U C K Lenny Wilkens) to the Clippers in 94. He averaged 29.1PPG during his stretch with the Clippers. He also played for Dream Team 2 during the World Championships that year.

After that he played a year with Boston (17.8 PPG) and then went overseas to play for Greece for a year. He came back in 97 and led the Spurs in scoring during a year when David Robinson was injured and a year before Tim Duncan came back.

Nique pretty much kept his athleticism during his entire career and after the achilles tear was an elite level franchise player for about three years.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Bernard King came back from an acl injury and went back to the All Star Game . He was maybe 80% the player he was before, which was still better than most players.

back on top in 1991
cued

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's taking so long because the people responsible are trying to find a way to spin this
We're about to hear the biggest medical juelz ever. About to be a straight flim-flam show.

:smugdraper:"The achilles and calf injuries were independent of one another and it was more of a freak accident due to the rolling up of the achilles than a true reaggravation of the calf. No medical malpractice. There were no signs of damage to the achilles prior. He was cleared to play but we assumed he would be on a minutes restriction. No medical malpractice Thiss is the craziest culmination of back luck I've witnessed in a lower leg. Athletes such as Kevin can be expected to make a full recovery anywhere between 9-12 months after surgery. So all in all

no medical malpractice :mjpls:"

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that you nikkas are still harping on it being a bytch ass basketball decision shows exactly how phony and fake your comments are now, regardless of your protests. Yall don't give a fukk about KD's career trajectory, its just the right thing to say at the moment.

Because if there was ever anything that proved how much of a lie and overblown that "KD joined a team that didn't need him" shyt is, it was this series.

The Warriors went up against one superstar talent with our original big 3, ONE, and we almost got washed in 5 games. I'm talking GSW was literally on the brink of elimination with a healthy Curry, Dray, 80% Klay going against an 80% Kawhi and co and we were being embarrassed even lost 2 on our home fukking floor. Before KD came back and literally sacrificed his body for the team and, idc what anyone says, willed this team to a win with the heart he showed.

Yet dumb ass nikkas will take that lie that KD made a "bytch ass basketball decision" to their grave when its proven false. That's how nikkas know yall are exactly what son said yall are in his post. Phony nikkas (and cacs)
Breh...it's really not that fukking hard.

A black dude losing money / having his health compromised / not reaching his full potential because some CACs took advantage of him is on a wholly different level than some silly basketball legacy shyt.

I didn't fukk with KD's decision to go to the Warriors then and I certainly don't now. I would never be so stupid to say the Warriors are better without KD, but it's obvious team chemistry and Steph's psychology took a hit with him joining. And this is before we get to implications of KD's contract on the Warriors' depth and without acknowledging that the Warriors are now also older.

KD joining the Warriors was and still is a trash move to me, but it was shyt's and giggles. It was never that serious. I rooted against breh just like I rooted against Bron when he was on the Heat and then became a big fan (even as a Kobe stan) after he won a chip with the Cavs. It was (and is) simply my opinion.

That shyt we saw last night was something else, a culmination of something bigger and structural. It's not lost on me that KD, in the prime of his career, had that prime cut short by some cacs looking out for themselves. And of all organizations, the Warriors as they're moving from Oakland to SF. There's a lot more wrapped up in what happened last night. It's not at all contrary to hate his decision and hate what happened last night. It's just not.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
His Rebounds and Assists were amongst the highest of his career during his comeback stretch. He was developing into more of a complete player since 1990, he was averaging 24.4 PPG and had Atlanta in the number 1 position in the East when they traded him (F U C K Lenny Wilkens) to the Clippers in 94. He averaged 29.1PPG during his stretch with the Clippers. He also played for Dream Team 2 during the World Championships that year.

After that he played a year with Boston (17.8 PPG) and then went overseas to play for Greece for a year. He came back in 97 and led the Spurs in scoring during a year when David Robinson was injured and a year before Tim Duncan came back.

Nique pretty much kept his athleticism during his entire career and after the achilles tear was an elite level franchise player for about three years.
Thank you breh. Seriously. You are the only I’ve seen put that statement into actual context. Seems he didn’t miss a step. Another A Peterson. But they aren’t the norm. At all.

10 people get shot, 9 die and 1 lives. I’m not counting on taking that bullet and being the one who lives. Numbers say it’s unlikely

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Breh...it's really not that fukking hard.

A black dude losing money / having his health compromised / not reaching his full potential because some CACs took advantage of him is on a wholly different level than some silly basketball legacy shyt.

I didn't fukk with KD's decision to go to the Warriors then and I certainly don't now. I would never be so stupid to say the Warriors are better without KD, but it's obvious team chemistry and Steph's psychology took a hit with him joining. And this is before we get to implications of KD's contract on the Warriors' depth and without acknowledging that the Warriors are now also older.

KD joining the Warriors was and still is a trash move to me, but it was shyt's and giggles. It was never that serious. I rooted against breh just like I rooted against Bron when he was on the Heat and then became a big fan (even as a Kobe stan) after he won a chip with the Cavs. It was (and is) simply my opinion.

That shyt we saw last night was something else, a culmination of something bigger and structural. It's not lost on me that KD, in the prime of his career, had that prime cut short by some cacs looking out for themselves. And of all organizations, the Warriors as they're moving from Oakland to SF. There's a lot more wrapped up in what happened last night. It's not at all contrary to hate his decision and hate what happened last night. It's just not.
dog he's a grown man.

You cant blame this shyt on anyone else.
Its sports...this shyt happens.

These dudes been training their whole lives for these moments.

At the end of the day he will be fine.