CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It's more the fact that it's being hidden to this point. Usually they just say what it is and keep it movin

It was said last night. Unless I am mistaken there aren't different grades in regards to this injury. It is what it is, we've seen it before, we should all know what to expect.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Kerr is the coach and even of KD was adamant, he should’ve made sure dude never left the bench. KD might have gotten in his feelings but he wouldn’t be as deep in this shyt as he is now.

He and the whole GSW org needed to realize even with this win, the Raptors were/are STILL going to win this shyt no matter what. Zero chance Kawhi botches this shyt again and i bet the run near every fukking play thru him for game 6. It’s theirs to lose at this point and they let themselves be :ohmy: at the sight of a crippled KD when the motive should’ve been to bulldoze right thru his ass, put up points even eat as much clock as possible in the 4th.

With that said, KD is a fukking idiot and looked like goddamn RG III who also came back during a leg injury, got hurt when he didn’t have to be out there.
Kerr & Co. Knew he was leaving so they didn't care. Kerr was hinting the whole damn series KD was coming back. Then he saw everyone else coming back and playing thru their injuries. He needed someone to tell him he had more on the line than the rest of them

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
looks like kd gon be back in those big birds he always wanted too.

images

ask nike for huff designs and keep getting injured in them and then re-ask for huff designs.

how steph got clowned on some what are those and not those new kd's,....we will never know.

nike-kd-12-90s-kid-AR4229-900-release-date-1.jpg

nikka wtf are those shoes you have, nikka.

art barr

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Kd is in his fukking prime. You've got to be kidding me.
Breh I’m talking age. KD is on the wrong side of 30. No doctor on earth would say your physical prime is 30 and after. Ever. That goes against all human history.

And with him on GS are we sure it’s his playing prime? Has KD shown you some superior growth on GS that he hadn’t been doing the past almost decade before?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The fact that you nikkas are still harping on it being a bytch ass basketball decision shows exactly how phony and fake your comments are now, regardless of your protests. Yall don't give a fukk about KD's career trajectory, its just the right thing to say at the moment.

Because if there was ever anything that proved how much of a lie and overblown that "KD joined a team that didn't need him" shyt is, it was this series.

The Warriors went up against one superstar talent with our original big 3, ONE, and we almost got washed in 5 games. I'm talking GSW was literally on the brink of elimination with a healthy Curry, Dray, 80% Klay going against an 80% Kawhi and co and we were being embarrassed even lost 2 on our home fukking floor. Before KD came back and literally sacrificed his body for the team and, idc what anyone says, willed this team to a win with the heart he showed.

Yet dumb ass nikkas will take that lie that KD made a "bytch ass basketball decision" to their grave when its proven false. That's how nikkas know yall are exactly what son said yall are in his post. Phony nikkas (and cacs)
yup

its a decision that was very unpopular at the time, and 3 years later, we see how it was a great move for him.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nique was 32 and averaging 28.1 PPG (second to Jordan) the year he ruptured his achilles. He came back 10 months later and averaged 29.9 PPG (again second to Jordan) while being pretty much the same player he was previously.
See this is the problem I have with that. It’s one stat from an old era. And still it’s only one person in history

What about his other stats? How about not even using stats? Was he really the same? Same quickness, speed, jumping? Or did he learn other shyt to make up for those losses?

I know he wasn’t playing against today’s defenses. Meaning I can double you and fukk up your leg 94 ft down the court with no illegal defense and other nonsense. How many Nique fans even on this board, that old, to say they watched it live and he was the same?

What I’m saying is I DONT KNOW WHO KD WILL BE. You don’t know. Nobody in this thread knows. The teams don’t know. Damn doctors don’t know.

But people are willing to just say “oh he’ll be back fine. It 80% is good enough” as if this is how it usually goes. No. Usually you’re fukked up and a shell. ONE TIME it didn’t and y’all expecting the second time cause why?