CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Laying in bed just staring at the ceiling mad as fukk at the organization and KD too for being a complete dumbass about this situation.

That man is my favorite player ever and truly the best of the best to me. I really fukking hate this. I can't believe this happened. That injury looked BAD.

Praying for the best tomorrow.
Are you biting ur pillow ?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
first off 30 is not your prime... and Achilles tears are not getting HURT... they are career enders.. In all sports.. Nobody ever comes back the same guy... nobody.... ever

they say Nique did but I haven't looked into if that's really the case... nikka was 33-34 when he came back so same as what? But all in all, you'd rather snap your leg like PG than tear an Achilles
Kd is in his fukking prime. You've got to be kidding me.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's no set rule. Nique came back and was still a tremendous player. He did it at a later age than KD. Most others have never gotten back to what they were. Some were forced to retire.

We don't know but I'd think KD has as good a chance as anyone to come back and be great. He's still young enough and he's a crazy athlete like Nique.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
first off 30 is not your prime... and Achilles tears are not getting HURT... they are career enders.. In all sports.. Nobody ever comes back the same guy... nobody.... ever

they say Nique did but I haven't looked into if that's really the case... nikka was 33-34 when he came back so same as what? But all in all, you'd rather snap your leg like PG than tear an Achilles

Nique was 32 and averaging 28.1 PPG (second to Jordan) the year he ruptured his achilles. He came back 10 months later and averaged 29.9 PPG (again second to Jordan) while being pretty much the same player he was previously.