CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did we get here? You could probably trace it back to the moment KD decided to join GSW. It was a career-altering decision—a superstar joining the record-setting, 73-win rival who had just defeated his squad in the WCF after he and the Thunder had them on the ropes 3-1. This has been a decision that was widely and roundly criticized, probably more than any player’s decision in recent memory including LeBron’s taking his talents to South Beach. Folks from all over were questioning the kind of competitor he was, the kind of man he is, what kind of heart he had, if he was a leader, if he was an alpha, etc. He of course went on to have the predictable success with GSW we all expected— two NBA chips and two Finals MVPs and in prime position for another of each in his third year. Along the way he was besieged with a barrage of jeers, insults, slights, and ridicule. Peers and old-timers called him out. The media pushed narratives about how he ruined the game and how his decision to join an already great team would ultimately diminish his legacy. Had his own GM tell him to his face in front of the championship-celebrating GSW fanbase that he wasn’t Steph because he wasn’t down from day one. Even had a teammate bark at him that the Warriors didn’t need him, I guess amid frustration that KD hadn’t committed to the team long-term. Think about it, you’re arguably the best player in the world and you got a muthafukka like Draymond fukking Green telling you you ain’t shyt. Everybody’s trying to put an asterisk next to his name. I guess KD did his best to brush that shyt off and say he had nothing to prove but he really couldn’t shake it. Couldn’t quell the constant noise surrounding him. Fast forward to KD entering his third postseason and GSW seeming poised to complete the elusive three-peat. With KD again leading the way to helping GSW raise yet another championship banner to the rafters. They won a tough series against the Clippers and then appeared to have the advantage against Houston—all the while KD is playing out of his mind and elevating his game. Then the non-contact “calf injury” happened. And he’s out indefinitely. And his team is moving forward...without him. And they’re going on to defeat Houston and walk through the Blazers...without him. And people are saying GSW looks better...without him. And he had to listen to muthafukkas repeat the line that’s stung plenty before—that the Warriors don’t really need KD. I’m sure it had to plague his mind. It had to have an impact as KD has proven to pay attention to and care about what others say about him. I mean the man created a burner account to defend himself from criticism on Twitter. I’m sure he was in his feelings with each Warrior win because the voices grew louder and varied about how KD wasn’t needed...again. Then Kawhi and the Raptors punched GSW in the mouth. And then GSW as a staff, team, and organization sobered up. Sat down. Got some humility. They finally realized they needed KD. And they started openly talking about how much they needed him. From top to bottom, the “wait till we get KD back” mantra was repeated. And the media and everyone else changed the narrative about how GSW needed KD to have a chance. And I’m sure he heard all of that. And I’m sure he felt some pressure with that. Because after all the only thing he wanted was to be a Warrior. He went to Golden State because he had grown tired of OKC. He saw in the Warriors a place where he could win multiple chips. And he didn’t have to be the man because they had Steph and a bevy of talented players who played unselfish ball. He saw a brand of basketball that he wanted to be apart of. So with his team on the brink of elimination after Toronto won two games at Oracle he made the decision to play. Even though he was injured. He wanted to prove them right—that they did need him. That he was one of them. He could show his commitment by giving it a go and giving it his all on the biggest stage. Even though he had no business suiting up and stepping on that hardwood. He could silence all naysayers and doubters who had shytted on the legitimacy of his post-OKC success. Because imagine if he didn’t play? People would be questioning if he was really hurt, if his heart pumped Kool-Aid, if he was really down for his teammates, if he was really willing to sacrifice for his team, if he was truly committed to winning at all costs. So he played. And after pre-game dancing and dominating for 12 minutes his body gave out. Predictably. But at least he was a warrior...right? And now we’re all left to lament what’s happened. And ponder on where things go from here and if KD will ever be the same. What KD proved by playing last night is up for debate. What’s more settled is that he played largely due to the ongoing fallout regarding his decision to play for GSW in the first place. Damn shame.

:what::what:

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The fact that you nikkas are still harping on it being a bytch ass basketball decision shows exactly how phony and fake your comments are now, regardless of your protests. Yall don't give a fukk about KD's career trajectory, its just the right thing to say at the moment.

Because if there was ever anything that proved how much of a lie and overblown that "KD joined a team that didn't need him" shyt is, it was this series.

The Warriors went up against one superstar talent with our original big 3, ONE, and we almost got washed in 5 games. I'm talking GSW was literally on the brink of elimination with a healthy Curry, Dray, 80% Klay going against an 80% Kawhi and co and we were being embarrassed even lost 2 on our home fukking floor. Before KD came back and literally sacrificed his body for the team and, idc what anyone says, willed this team to a win with the heart he showed.

Yet dumb ass nikkas will take that lie that KD made a "bytch ass basketball decision" to their grave when its proven false. That's how nikkas know yall are exactly what son said yall are in his post. Phony nikkas (and cacs)

:umad:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I wish KevinDurant35 a speedy recovery and truly wish that he gets to return to full form and prove all of his doubters wrong.

Now that I have said that and it’s out of the way, I am of the opinion that this is the universes way of showing us as sports fans that there is truly no shortcuts in life without struggle.

What I mean by that is that these past three years of extended games and deep runs into the playoffs, combined with a obsessive desire to win it all and validate himself in front of the naysayers caused extensive damage to his Body and have robbed the best basketball player in the NBA of potentially two years of playing time in his career.

KD should have stayed in OKC in my opinion. He would have taken some time to get that championship, however, these deep playoff runs wouldn’t have been as consistent as they were in GS as they were in OKC.

KD35, if you are reading this, opt in, get paid, rest up and come back and finish what you started inOKC with Russ.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How did we get here? You could probably trace it back to the moment KD decided to join GSW. It was a career-altering decision—a superstar joining the record-setting, 73-win rival who had just defeated his squad in the WCF after he and the Thunder had them on the ropes 3-1. This has been a decision that was widely and roundly criticized, probably more than any player’s decision in recent memory including LeBron’s taking his talents to South Beach. Folks from all over were questioning the kind of competitor he was, the kind of man he is, what kind of heart he had, if he was a leader, if he was an alpha, etc. He of course went on to have the predictable success with GSW we all expected— two NBA chips and two Finals MVPs and in prime position for another of each in his third year. Along the way he was besieged with a barrage of jeers, insults, slights, and ridicule. Peers and old-timers called him out. The media pushed narratives about how he ruined the game and how his decision to join an already great team would ultimately diminish his legacy. Had his own GM tell him to his face in front of the championship-celebrating GSW fanbase that he wasn’t Steph because he wasn’t down from day one. Even had a teammate bark at him that the Warriors didn’t need him, I guess amid frustration that KD hadn’t committed to the team long-term. Think about it, you’re arguably the best player in the world and you got a muthafukka like Draymond fukking Green telling you you ain’t shyt. Everybody’s trying to put an asterisk next to his name. I guess KD did his best to brush that shyt off and say he had nothing to prove but he really couldn’t shake it. Couldn’t quell the constant noise surrounding him. Fast forward to KD entering his third postseason and GSW seeming poised to complete the elusive three-peat. With KD again leading the way to helping GSW raise yet another championship banner to the rafters. They won a tough series against the Clippers and then appeared to have the advantage against Houston—all the while KD is playing out of his mind and elevating his game. Then the non-contact “calf injury” happened. And he’s out indefinitely. And his team is moving forward...without him. And they’re going on to defeat Houston and walk through the Blazers...without him. And people are saying GSW looks better...without him. And he had to listen to muthafukkas repeat the line that’s stung plenty before—that the Warriors don’t really need KD. I’m sure it had to plague his mind. It had to have an impact as KD has proven to pay attention to and care about what others say about him. I mean the man created a burner account to defend himself from criticism on Twitter. I’m sure he was in his feelings with each Warrior win because the voices grew louder and varied about how KD wasn’t needed...again. Then Kawhi and the Raptors punched GSW in the mouth. And then GSW as a staff, team, and organization sobered up. Sat down. Got some humility. They finally realized they needed KD. And they started openly talking about how much they needed him. From top to bottom, the “wait till we get KD back” mantra was repeated. And the media and everyone else changed the narrative about how GSW needed KD to have a chance. And I’m sure he heard all of that. And I’m sure he felt some pressure with that. Because after all the only thing he wanted was to be a Warrior. He went to Golden State because he had grown tired of OKC. He saw in the Warriors a place where he could win multiple chips. And he didn’t have to be the man because they had Steph and a bevy of talented players who played unselfish ball. He saw a brand of basketball that he wanted to be apart of. So with his team on the brink of elimination after Toronto won two games at Oracle he made the decision to play. Even though he was injured. He wanted to prove them right—that they did need him. That he was one of them. He could show his commitment by giving it a go and giving it his all on the biggest stage. Even though he had no business suiting up and stepping on that hardwood. He could silence all naysayers and doubters who had shytted on the legitimacy of his post-OKC success. Because imagine if he didn’t play? People would be questioning if he was really hurt, if his heart pumped Kool-Aid, if he was really down for his teammates, if he was really willing to sacrifice for his team, if he was truly committed to winning at all costs. So he played. And after pre-game dancing and dominating for 12 minutes his body gave out. Predictably. But at least he was a warrior...right? And now we’re all left to lament what’s happened. And ponder on where things go from here and if KD will ever be the same. What KD proved by playing last night is up for debate. What’s more settled is that he played largely due to the ongoing fallout regarding his decision to play for GSW in the first place. Damn shame.
As soon as he got hurt they said they needed him. Who said they didn't besides Draymond during that argument?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I wish KevinDurant35 a speedy recovery and truly wish that he gets to return to full form and prove all of his doubters wrong.

Now that I have said that and it’s out of the way, I am of the opinion that this is the universes way of showing us as sports fans that there is truly no shortcuts in life without struggle.

What I mean by that is that these past three years of extended games and deep runs into the playoffs, combined with a obsessive desire to win it all and validate himself in front of the naysayers caused extensive damage to his Body and have robbed the best basketball player in the NBA of potentially two years of playing time in his career.

KD should have stayed in OKC in my opinion.
He would have taken some time to get that championship, however, these deep playoff runs wouldn’t have been as consistent as they were in GS as they were in OKC.

KD35, if you are reading this, opt in, get paid, rest up and come back and finish what you started inOKC with Russ.
:snoop:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The fact that you nikkas are still harping on it being a bytch ass basketball decision shows exactly how phony and fake your comments are now, regardless of your protests. Yall don't give a fukk about KD's career trajectory, its just the right thing to say at the moment.

Because if there was ever anything that proved how much of a lie and overblown that "KD joined a team that didn't need him" shyt is, it was this series.

The Warriors went up against one superstar talent with our original big 3, ONE, and we almost got washed in 5 games. I'm talking GSW was literally on the brink of elimination with a healthy Curry, Dray, 80% Klay going against an 80% Kawhi and co and we were being embarrassed even lost 2 on our home fukking floor. Before KD came back and literally sacrificed his body for the team and, idc what anyone says, willed this team to a win with the heart he showed.

Yet dumb ass nikkas will take that lie that KD made a "bytch ass basketball decision" to their grave when its proven false. That's how nikkas know yall are exactly what son said yall are in his post. Phony nikkas (and cacs)

One of the best posts I've read here in a long time. Bitter medicine that won't receive the props it deserves. Earned by rep tho.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KD should have stayed in OKC in my opinion. He would have taken some time to get that championship, however, these deep playoff runs wouldn’t have been as consistent as they were in GS as they were in OKC.

You said it more "nice"

but thats exactly what I meant earlier :salute:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Every year the Thunder were healthy they were going to the WCF at least.

The fukk are you talking about?

Universe don’t got nothing better to do than to try to litigate some fukking basketball shyt? Hell didn’t he break is foot in OKC? How do you explain that?

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
You said it more "nice"

but thats exactly what I meant earlier :salute:
Man, there are no shortcuts in life. You take a shortcut, you get cut short.

The guy who earns his money from the mud will always garner more respect for himself and through the opinions of his peers that the guy who was hasn’t.

There is always a price to pay. He will still be a very good basketball player once he returns. The title of best basketball player in the world won’t.

No shortcuts!