CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Daps
Feel bad for KD.:mjcry:
I don't think he should have played. Another all time legend's career getting fukked up by injuries. Yeah I still remember Rose :mjcry:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, can even check my previous post, I have always called KD a bytch for his moves. The Warriors are beatable without KD but NO ONE and absolute no team is beating them in seven games. With that said, health, family and the million dollar contract should have been his number 1 priority. fukk basketball, fukk all that other shyt. The guaranteed generational wealth is all that should have mattered. No one wants to see the man get hurt like this.
nikka I didn't even quote you :what:

And yeah, I really believe that weirdo ass nikkas that's been crying and calling this man a bytch for 3 years over making a decision to come to his team that has proven to desperately need him for championships cares about guaranteed generational wealth for him and his fam. :comeon:Foh.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
How did we get here? You could probably trace it back to the moment KD decided to join GSW. It was a career-altering decision—a superstar joining the record-setting, 73-win rival who had just defeated his squad in the WCF after he and the Thunder had them on the ropes 3-1. This decision has been widely and roundly criticized, probably more than any player’s decision in recent memory including LeBron’s taking his talents to South Beach. Folks from all over were questioning the kind of competitor he was, the kind of man he is, what kind of heart he had, if he was a leader, if he was an alpha, etc. He of course went on to have the predictable success with GSW we all expected— two NBA chips and two Finals MVPs and in prime position for another of each in his third year. Along the way he has been besieged with a barrage of jeers, insults, slights, and ridicule. Peers and old-timers called him out. The media pushed narratives about how he ruined the game and how his decision to join an already great team would ultimately diminish his legacy. Had his own GM tell him to his face in front of the championship-celebrating GSW fanbase that he wasn’t Steph because he wasn’t down from day one. Even had a teammate bark at him that the Warriors didn’t need him, I guess amid frustration that KD hadn’t committed to the team long-term. Think about it, you’re arguably the best player in the world and you got a muthafukka like Draymond fukking Green telling you you ain’t shyt. Everybody’s trying to put an asterisk next to his name for any good he’s done in Golden State. I guess KD did his best to brush that shyt off and say he had nothing to prove but he really couldn’t shake it. Couldn’t quell the constant noise surrounding him. Fast forward to KD entering his third postseason and GSW seeming poised to complete the elusive three-peat. With KD again leading the way to helping GSW raise yet another championship banner to the rafters. They won a tough series against the Clippers and then appeared to have the advantage against Houston—all the while KD is playing out of his mind and elevating his game. Then the non-contact “calf injury” happened. And he’s out indefinitely. And his team is moving forward...without him. And they’re going on to defeat Houston and walk through the Blazers...without him. And people are saying GSW looks better...without him. And he had to listen to muthafukkas repeat the line that’s stung plenty before in his short tenure with Golden State—that the Warriors don’t really need KD. I’m sure it had to plague his mind. It had to have an impact as KD has proven to pay attention to and care about what others say about him. I mean the man created a burner account to defend himself from criticism on Twitter. I’m sure he was in his feelings with each Warrior win because the voices grew louder and varied about how KD wasn’t needed...again. Then Kawhi and the Raptors punched GSW in the mouth. And then GSW as a staff, team, and organization sobered up. Sat down. Got some humility. They finally realized they needed KD. And they started openly talking about how much they needed him. From top to bottom, the “wait till we get KD back” mantra was repeated. And the media and everyone else changed the narrative about how GSW needed KD to have a chance. And I’m sure he heard all of that. And I’m sure he felt some pressure with that. Because after all the only thing he wanted was to be a Warrior. He went to Golden State because he had grown tired of OKC. He saw in the Warriors a place where he could win multiple chips. And he didn’t have to be the man because they had Steph and a bevy of talented players who played unselfish ball. He saw a brand of basketball that he wanted to be apart of. So with his team on the brink of elimination after Toronto won two games at Oracle he made the decision to play. Even though he was injured. He wanted to prove them right—that they did need him. That he was one of them. He could show his commitment by giving it a go and giving it his all on the biggest stage. Even though he had no business suiting up and stepping on that hardwood. He could silence all naysayers and doubters who had shytted on the legitimacy of his post-OKC success. Because imagine if he didn’t play? People would be questioning if he was really hurt, if his heart pumped Kool-Aid, if he was really down for his teammates, if he was really willing to sacrifice for his team, if he was truly committed to winning at all costs. So he played. And after pre-game dancing and dominating for 12 minutes his body gave out. Predictably. But at least he was a warrior...right? And now we’re all left to lament what’s happened. And ponder on where things go from here and if KD will ever be the same. What KD proved by playing last night is up for debate. What’s more settled is that he played largely due to the ongoing fallout regarding his decision to play for GSW in the first place. Damn shame.

Last edited:
Daps
I remember that very well.
But you nikkas in here have gone full hypocrite and jumped the shark..
You and some of the same fakkit nikkas that have been talking shyt about KD being a hoe for three years get no play in this ride..
And if I could neg everyone of you dummies..
I would..
The media and you simpletons created this whirlwind of bullshyt..
Now y’all are sanctimonious..
Posting clips of tweets without contexts..
And all kinds of other disingenuous bullshyt for internet daps and clout..
fukk outta here..
One minute he is a p*ssy..
Now it’s the Warriors fans are cacs, they shouldn’t have let him play,blah, blah, blah..
I know and every nikka that posts on this particular section of this forum knows..
There would have been a 100 threads if KD didn’t play...
Calling him every name under the sun..
But you fakkits will deny the shyt on some..
Not me..
I got receipts on a lot of you nikkas..
But I ain’t going to air you out..
A lot of you hoes ain’t worth the smoke and are transparent as fukk..
You nikkas can’t stay consistent for shyt..
And I guarantee a lot of you don’t have a competitive bone in your body..
But let you dummies tell it..
Being critical of KD or even being a KD hater and not wishing injuries of this magnitude on KD are not mutually exclusive.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
KD was already absolved of being a "piece" with GS doing horrible without him. Only thing he had to gain was being known as the consensus best by potentially winning the series. But seeing as how he already thinks that status of himself, I doubt hed come back just to prove that

Dude loves hooping, he probably came back early to hoop
According to SAS..... He spoke directly with Kendrick Perkins, one of KD's best friends... Perk said he begged KD not to play before the game. But KD heard the chattering and shyt and wanted to go out there and prove something... J. Rose said he saw him at practice and it was basically terrible....

I don't doubt he loves to hoop... But burner account Kev does not like hearing chatter around his name... I fully believe he had an option to sit and went out there with the sole purpose of proving something else. Or else why not sit, sign the max, and win 3 more with GS?? Cause he wanted to leave to prove something, just like he wanted to play to prove it

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What NBA great AT THE HEIGHT OF HIS POWERS got hurt and never was the same? Most of these guys y'all talking about were already on the decline. I think he comes back in a year and a half. Never know how he will be until he suits up
first off 30 is not your prime... and Achilles tears are not getting HURT... they are career enders.. In all sports.. Nobody ever comes back the same guy... nobody.... ever

they say Nique did but I haven't looked into if that's really the case... nikka was 33-34 when he came back so same as what? But all in all, you'd rather snap your leg like PG than tear an Achilles

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just :dwillhuh: :gucci: :martin: @ people believing that him playing was not a group decision between the doctor, the team and KD's camp....

:what:

thing is, if this were the regular season or if gs were up 3-1 they would have shut him down for at least a month if not longer. why not do the same now? because they're willing to risk it since it's the finals? :gucci:

we all know these are the best athletes in the world. they are super passionate about what they do and none of them would want to miss out on a moment like this. but that's where the organization and his agent have to overrule the player and protect their investment and his health.

there are so many examples of athletes coming back from injuries too early and make it even worse.

i just don't agree there was a bunch of people in the media, nba, or fans of bball who were questioning whether he was really injured or if had heart. i think that's a cop out narrative people are pushing as an excuse for why the decision was made to let him play. most people suspected the injury was worse than what the team was letting out. :francis: