CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
KD reign as the best player in the world was shorter than an Leprechaun. He gonna lose a step or two. When he recover he might a tall ass spot up shooter who can show you the old KD in small sample sizes. He should bulk up a little bit, work on his post game and become a power forward and small ball center.

He will be Dirk Nowitski now,not bad,but:francis:

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

The fact that he's a FA and can leave them also plays a role into this as well, because if KD was under contract with GS for the next 3 or 4 years I HIGHLY doubt they would risk him playing now and potentially fukking up his career beyond last night

This is the main topic of discussion for me.

When I saw them treating his leg after he sat down, I thought to myself he's probably done and not coming back into the game. Two freaking minutes later this dudes back in the game.

That's some reckless ass shyt and I totally agree with your statement. There's no way they would have done that if he was under contract.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
What NBA great AT THE HEIGHT OF HIS POWERS got hurt and never was the same? Most of these guys y'all talking about were already on the decline. I think he comes back in a year and a half. Never know how he will be until he suits up

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Like Jalen said this is the culture of athletics, give until you can’t anymore. KD a real hooper and prob wanted to prove he can beat these dudes even on one leg.

If he can live with the decision then everybody else can too
Hes lucky that doesn't have anything left to prove in the league and has no high expectations going forward.

LeBron and Kobe were chasing the same ghost for so long that they started to get looked at as washed when they fell short.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Some of y’all are so fukking stupid. We can think the man made a bytch ass basketball decision but he’s still an all time talent and nobody wants to see his career trajectory fukked up from an injury. Y’all can stop repeating this dumb shyt now.
Thank you. Someone says it.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm just :dwillhuh: :gucci: :martin: @ people believing that him playing was not a group decision between the doctor, the team and KD's camp....

:what:
Of course it was and it was a trash decision between all of them. The team doctors should have presented him from playing, especially with zero minute restriction :mindblown:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y’all are so fukking stupid. We can think the man made a bytch ass basketball decision but he’s still an all time talent and nobody wants to see his career trajectory fukked up from an injury. Y’all can stop repeating this dumb shyt now.
The fact that you nikkas are still harping on it being a bytch ass basketball decision shows exactly how phony and fake your comments are now, regardless of your protests. Yall don't give a fukk about KD's career trajectory, its just the right thing to say at the moment.

Because if there was ever anything that proved how much of a lie and overblown that "KD joined a team that didn't need him" shyt is, it was this series.

The Warriors went up against one superstar talent with our original big 3, ONE, and we almost got washed in 5 games. I'm talking GSW was literally on the brink of elimination with a healthy Curry, Dray, 80% Klay going against an 80% Kawhi and co and we were being embarrassed even lost 2 on our home fukking floor. Before KD came back and literally sacrificed his body for the team and, idc what anyone says, willed this team to a win with the heart he showed.

Yet dumb ass nikkas will take that lie that KD made a "bytch ass basketball decision" to their grave when its proven false. That's how nikkas know yall are exactly what son said yall are in his post. Phony nikkas (and cacs)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
The fact that you nikkas are still harping on it being a bytch ass basketball decision shows exactly how phony and fake your comments are now, regardless of your protests. Yall don't give a fukk about KD's career trajectory, its just the right thing to say at the moment.

Because if there was ever anything that proved how much of a lie and overblown that "KD joined a team that didn't need him" shyt is, it was this series.

The Warriors went up against one superstar talent with our original big 3, ONE, and we almost got washed in 5 games. I'm talking GSW was literally on the brink of elimination with a healthy Curry, Dray, 80% Klay going against an 80% Kawhi and co and we were being embarrassed even lost 2 on our home fukking floor. Before KD came back and literally sacrificed his body for the team and, idc what anyone says, willed this team to a win with the heart he showed.

Yet dumb ass nikkas will take that lie that KD made a "bytch ass basketball decision" to their grave when its proven false. That's how nikkas know yall are exactly what son said yall are in his post. Phony nikkas (and cacs)

Naw, can even check my previous post, I have always called KD a bytch for his moves. The Warriors are beatable without KD but NO ONE and absolute no team is beating them in seven games. With that said, health, family and the million dollar contract should have been his number 1 priority. fukk basketball, fukk all that other shyt. The guaranteed generational wealth is all that should have mattered. No one wants to see the man get hurt like this.