CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the basketball version of when keeping it real goes wrong.

Sports media/ The Internets:
:umad: Ha ha KD, GSW don't even need you, you were a pawn just to get through one team

KD:
:ufdup: Phuck all yall, you see them down 3-1, I'll show you how to do this son

KD Achilles:
(9min second quarter)
:deadrose:

Sports media/The Internets:
:whoa: I don't really think he should of played, come on man if he was hurt, he was hurt, I wasnt trying to disrespect his manhood

:aicmon:

killacal

Banned
Daps
that's the point. once the achilles goes your calf muscle is never the same again. the muscle never returns to the same strength and you begin over-compensating with your healthy leg.

When you're playing at the highest level injuries happen when you're over-compensating. Yall saw that with boogie when he tore his thigh muscle shortly after coming back
You should stop believing cacs and put some respect on the human anatomy.

This is just false

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I had the Warriors winning in 6 when the series start now I hope they lose the series behind what they did to KD. They probably knew all along he had an achellis tear and kept reporting it as a calf tear.

Everybody in the Warriors organization involved in KD's injury situation & KD's team deserves blame in pushing him to play instead of telling him to sit down. Risk a man's career just to win a championship. Greed is muthafukka.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it isn't.

Boogie was back on the court in just under a year and he carries a lot more weight than KD. Then he tore his quad and was back in a month. But I'm supposed to believe Durant who is much more in shape and has a body type that wouldn't make recovery more difficult is going to have his career ended by this because someone on thecoli says so?
Not the same scenario at all :dwillhuh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Kerr's comments have been weird.

The decision to start him, isnt that the coach?
The decision on no minutes restriction, isnt that on the coach?
Playing him the first 8 minutes then sitting him down to ice his leg, then bringing him back in 2 minutes later - thats definitely the coach

His immediate :hubie: of the whole thing is odd.
Rodman tried to tell nikkas years ago... shyt he know the man and played with him... Won rings with him...

Steve Kerr ain't coaching shyt!!! and it shows... Any idiot would have sat KD a lot more often and definitely limited those minutes

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This is the basketball version of when keeping it real goes wrong.

Sports media/ The Internets:
:umad: Ha ha KD, GSW don't even need you, you were a pawn just to get through one team

KD:
:ufdup: Phuck all yall, you see them down 3-1, I'll show you how to do this son

KD Achilles:
(9min second quarter)
:deadrose:

Sports media/The Internets:
:whoa: I don't really think he should of played, come on man if he was hurt, he was hurt, I wasnt trying to disrespect his manhood

:aicmon:
Yep. Jalen Rose said the same thing. He said the only reason people expected KD was going to leave the Warriors was because the haters and trolls put enough pressure on him to go to another team to show them he can win on his own team.

I always said KD shouldn't give a damn what any of these dudes have to say but it seems he does.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

"bring flowers to your funeral but wont bring you soup when you sick"

the truth brehs:wow:

He took it there!:wow: Can’t argue anything he said. There was no point in playing that man. I mean if you was going to let him play then why not game 1? Why not one of the games in the Portland series? Man this shyt just looks bad for GS. They should’ve made him sit out man. There was no point in playing him. Now people out here looking stupid with the po’ mouth as my mom would say.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
KD was already absolved of being a "piece" with GS doing horrible without him. Only thing he had to gain was being known as the consensus best by potentially winning the series. But seeing as how he already thinks that status of himself, I doubt hed come back just to prove that

Dude loves hooping, he probably came back early to hoop

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
He took it there!:wow: Can’t argue anything he said. There was no point in playing that man. I mean if you was going to let him play then why not game 1? Why not one of the games in the Portland series? Man this shyt just looks bad for GS. They should’ve made him sit out man. There was no point in playing him. Now people out here looking stupid with the po’ mouth as my mom would say.

Yeah, I didn't like hearing that he was going to play yesterday. My thoughts were either he has been healthy enough to play and the Warriors were arrogant enough to hold him back or they pressured him to go out when he really should not have.

Ultimately KD had the power to make the call but I don't blame him for going out;I blame the people around him.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
During the game someone reported the GM in the back in disbelief saying "the doctors told us he couldn't get more hurt....he told us it wouldn't get worse."

Need more receipts than that. You're saying someone heard something that was said by the GM after someone on the medical staff said something to the GM