CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You said during contract years which is what I responded too.

And Thibs is a sociopath, I don't think that is the norm tho.
KD situation isn't the norm either. Which is where my point is coming from.

However, it is the norm for teams to proceed with caution with injured star players that they have under contract. How is this even being debated? It's common sense :laugh:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
EVERY1 GETTIN BLAME OUTSIDE OF KD

HE ULTIMATELY IS THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO PLAY

HE DECIDED TO RE-ENTER THE GAME AFTER A 2 MINUTE REST

HE WAS GOIN ALL OUT LIKE HE DIDNT NEED TO PACE HIMSELF

HE COULDA EASILY PLAYED WITOUT THEM HARD PLANTS AND TRYNA TAKE CATS OFF THE DRIBBLE .... SPOT UP SHOOTING AND A DRIBBLE OR 2 HERE AND THERE ALA KLAY WOULDA BEEN PERFECTLY FINE. AT THE END OF THE DAY HE PUSHED HIMSELF WAY TOO HARD AND COULDA STAYED INJURY FREE PLAYIN AT 60-70 PERCENT INSTEAD OF 100.

To an extent I somewhat agree with you, BUT playing tentatively or playing unlike you normally do, can lead to injury as well.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I completely tore my Achilles last may playing ball (went the non-surgical route, yes it's possible despite what you may have been told).

Slightly tore my Achilles on my other foot years ago, and sometimes I wish that one would completely tear because it acts up on me all the time. So Zeke is right, a slightly torn one doesn't get better.

Meanwhile, the Achilles I completely tore feels great and super strong and thick now.
Had a full rupture last year and was told the same thing as well. Still a bytch to recover from. Terrified about my other one now :mjcry:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
To an extent I somewhat agree with you, BUT playing tentatively or playing unlike you normally do, can lead to injury as well.

ITS ALL ABOUT PACIN YASELF

HE COULDA CAME BACK AS A SPOT UP SHOOTER + FOR THE MORAL SUPPORT .... I GUARANTEE HE DOESNT GET INJURED IF HE PLAYED IT MORE SAFE.

TRUST ME, I TORE MY ACL 2 YEARS AGO AND I JUST STARTED PLAYIN FIVES AGAIN.... IF I TRIED TO PLAY THE WAY I USED TO, I KNOW FOR A FACT ID FUCC MY SHIIT UP AGAIN.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Kerr is like:hubie:it was out of my hands this was a higher ups decision to play him I wasn’t in on/ I didn’t want to play him
Kerr's comments have been weird.

The decision to start him, isnt that the coach?
The decision on no minutes restriction, isnt that on the coach?
Playing him the first 8 minutes then sitting him down to ice his leg, then bringing him back in 2 minutes later - thats definitely the coach

His immediate :hubie: of the whole thing is odd.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Kendrick needed to go up to Toronto and stare the Warriors front office in the eyes the whole time.

Kendrick-Perkins.jpg

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka what? Jalen Rose was/is definitely known for hooping. He has had as much influence on modern nba culture as AI. Dude was a captain on every team he ever pleated for. Don’t know why you chose to single him out.
I know about Jalen, I had his sneaker growing up. But if you ask the average person who he is, they’ll say the guy from ESPN with the podcast who carries a bat. He was NOT known as a top notch competitor or a leader.

We know Jalen wouldn’t have went out and played. He self admittedly quit on teams before. He’s not cut from a champions cloth.

I’m tired of people taking competitive nature out of sports (thanks Lebron). Of course it’s a business, but once you have hundreds of millions, what are you playing for? KD has said he loves basketball straight up. He wanted to get out there and fight for his team and that commands respect.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leonard been playing hurt since the Philly series, he knows how to deal with it... I thought he would be done from how he was moving in the previous few series, but he's clearly playing through whatever is going on with his leg fine right now.
Kawhi is nowhere near as hurt as KD was. Kawhi dealing with a degenerative leg condition, kd shyt was torn

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, I’ve only seen players who’ve had bad attitudes and questionable work ethic with this take

There’s a reason guys like KD are champions and hall of fame players and guys like Jalen Rose are more known for talking
:francis: KD is a hall of famer because he's the most skilled player at his height ever. You know players can simply be better for reasons outside of desire right :francis:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
EVERY1 GETTIN BLAME OUTSIDE OF KD

HE ULTIMATELY IS THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO PLAY

HE DECIDED TO RE-ENTER THE GAME AFTER A 2 MINUTE REST

HE WAS GOIN ALL OUT LIKE HE DIDNT NEED TO PACE HIMSELF

HE COULDA EASILY PLAYED WITOUT THEM HARD PLANTS AND TRYNA TAKE CATS OFF THE DRIBBLE .... SPOT UP SHOOTING AND A DRIBBLE OR 2 HERE AND THERE ALA KLAY WOULDA BEEN PERFECTLY FINE. AT THE END OF THE DAY HE PUSHED HIMSELF WAY TOO HARD AND COULDA STAYED INJURY FREE PLAYIN AT 60-70 PERCENT INSTEAD OF 100.

This is easy to say now, and his plan may have been not to go too hard, but once you get in the flow of the game and the defense is pressing into you, you need a burst to create separation. You cant tell a man "dont worry, you cant mess it up any worse by playing" then expect him not to play full speed. Yes, he has some blame because ultimately he should have listened to his body and not the tweets, but Kerr played him like a dog right out the gate. Its clear the plan was to get the last bit of juice out of him before he left and run him into the dirt the rest of the series