CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I know about Jalen, I had his sneaker growing up. But if you ask the average person who he is, they’ll say the guy from ESPN with the podcast who carries a bat. He was NOT known as a top notch competitor or a leader.

We know Jalen wouldn’t have went out and played. He self admittedly quit on teams before. He’s not cut from a champions cloth.

I’m tired of people taking competitive nature out of sports (thanks Lebron). Of course it’s a business, but once you have hundreds of millions, what are you playing for? KD has said he loves basketball straight up. He wanted to get out there and fight for his team and that commands respect.
Lol @ the “average person”. No shyt Sherlock. Most average people can’t even name a fraction of the players currently playing. So someone telling me they don’t know role player Jalen Rose from the pre social media NBA means nothing. And he’s played for trash teams. He wasn’t a superstar. If he quit on a trash team and got his money, so be it. Do you blame players who quit on teams like the Knicks or Suns?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ the “average person”. No shyt Sherlock. Most average people can’t even name a fraction of the players currently playing. So someone telling me they don’t know role player Jalen Rose from the pre social media NBA means nothing. And he’s played for trash teams. He wasn’t a superstar. If he quit on a trash team and got his money, so be it. Do you blame players who quit on teams like the Knicks or Suns?
There was a reason he ended up on trash teams.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Now that i have had time to really think about it, I don't like this. You just possibly messed up your career. If you out 6-12 months, you can't get that back. I'm sick of all the Durant is a warrior talk. There was no excuse for team docs to put Durant or Looney on the court. Looney was in obvious pain yet you letting him play is just sick. A ring is just not worth it. Both are free agents and could lose millions of dollars.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Kerr's comments have been weird.

The decision to start him, isnt that the coach?
The decision on no minutes restriction, isnt that on the coach?
Playing him the first 8 minutes then sitting him down to ice his leg, then bringing him back in 2 minutes later - thats definitely the coach

His immediate :hubie: of the whole thing is odd.
The whole situation with how they dealt with Klay and how they did Durant was night and day
Shouldn’t Kerr have had the same thought process he had with Klay with Durant

It just make me think it was a higher up decision

I didn’t get it either why take him out then bring him back in so fast.
There had to be an unofficial minutes restriction to try and game the Raptors because there no way they could be that stupid to not have one.

Even if Durant really wanted to play you have to save the player from themselves because they are always going to want to play

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Now that i have had time to really think about it, I don't like this. You just possibly messed up your career. If you out 6-12 months, you can't get that back. I'm sick of all the Durant is a warrior talk. There was no excuse for team docs to put Durant or Looney on the court. Looney was in obvious pain yet you letting him play is just sick. A ring is just not worth it. Both are free agents and could lose millions of dollars.

Dubs better do that nikka right and give him his full max regardless. :birdman:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
To be honest, I’ve only seen players who’ve had bad attitudes and questionable work ethic with this take

There’s a reason guys like KD are champions and hall of fame players and guys like Jalen Rose are more known for talking

The same people saying the players are giving up on their team by not playing are also the first ones to say the player shouldn't have played if something happens. They just talk out their asses.

killacal

Banned
Daps
ITS ALL ABOUT PACIN YASELF

HE COULDA CAME BACK AS A SPOT UP SHOOTER + FOR THE MORAL SUPPORT .... I GUARANTEE HE DOESNT GET INJURED IF HE PLAYED IT MORE SAFE.

TRUST ME, I TORE MY ACL 2 YEARS AGO AND I JUST STARTED PLAYIN FIVES AGAIN.... IF I TRIED TO PLAY THE WAY I USED TO, I KNOW FOR A FACT ID FUCC MY SHIIT UP AGAIN.
They should have pulled kd when he tripped on his feet when siakim was guarding him...i was yelling at the tv getting flash backs of kobe straining his achilles and staying in the game till he tore it.

The whole night i couldn't stomach the shyt

Why is he doing the jump ball?

Why are they giving him the ball so much?

Why is he in iso?

Hopefully he comes back built right smh they may have stolen another great with these 1960s ignorant medical staffs

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They should have pulled kd when he tripped on his feet when siakim was guarding him...i was yelling at the tv getting flash backs of kobe straining his achilles and staying in the game till he tore it.

The whole night i couldn't stomach the shyt

Why is he doing the jump ball?

Why are they giving him the ball so much?

Why is he in iso?

Hopefully he comes back built right smh they may have stolen another great with these 1960s ignorant medical staffs

MONEY

ANYONE WHO SEEN KOBES INJURY IN 2013 COULD SEE THIS COMIN FROM A MILE AWAY

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

They talked so greasy about that man and his family bro. They had Uncle Dennis soundin like a fusion of Joe Jackson and Ike Turner. Straight character assassination.:hhh:

Why would she be embarrassed by it? Kawhi's leg is still hurt and is a degenerative condition that won't improve but can only be managed. It's the same pain he had last year, yet he's playing on it now. It's a different situation than KD since KD's injury was one that could be aggravated/worsened.

Noah

All Star
Daps
Dominique was 32 when he injured his Achilles, it's not impossible to think that Kevin Durant could still be a great player if he recovers properly