CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: KD is a hall of famer because he's the most skilled player at his height ever. You know players can simply be better for reasons outside of desire right :francis:
Well how about guys with similar builds who were more athletic who washed out the league? There’s a 6’9-6’10 wing every year who never goes anywhere. Talent gets you in the league, it’s doesn’t keep you in it or make you great.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is easy to say now, and his plan may have been not to go too hard, but once you get in the flow of the game and the defense is pressing into you, you need a burst to create separation. You cant tell a man "dont worry, you cant mess it up any worse by playing" then expect him not to play full speed. Yes, he has some blame because ultimately he should have listened to his body and not the tweets, but Kerr played him like a dog right out the gate. Its clear the plan was to get the last bit of juice out of him before he left and run him into the dirt the rest of the series

HE SHOULDA PASSED INSTEAD OF TRYNA TAKE IBAKA OFF THE DRIBBLE

:yeshrug:

ACTUALLY HE SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN BEEN IN THE GAME AT THAT POINT

BUT I AGREE, WHOEVER TOLD HIM THERE WAS NO RISK OUTSIDE OF RE-AGGRAVATING THE INJURY DID HIM DIRTY.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A week ago “Durant a snake, joined a 73 win team!” Now, “Golden State did Durant dirty! “I hope he’s okay.”

Phony nikkaz (Cacs too)

bcuz “Durant a snake, joined a 73 win team...I’m glad Golden State cleared him to come back too soon and hope he never plays again” sounds more logical to you?

lol childish shyt

not respecting someone for joining a team doesn’t equate to wanting to see injury befall them...some of you just aren’t rational enough to understand that tho

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
KD situation isn't the norm either. Which is where my point is coming from.

However, it is the norm for teams to proceed with caution with injured star players that they have under contract. How is this even being debated? It's common sense :laugh:
Im not debating that.

Like Klay is a free agent this summer and the Warriors sat him for game three. Why wouldn't they run him down?

Idk what happened, but I feel like the stars move the NBA so teams are really cautious for them.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick needed to go up to Toronto and stare the Warriors front office in the eyes the whole time.

Kendrick-Perkins.jpg

Perk full of shyt...he was just on Undisputed last week and said he sat with KD during one of the Finals game and KD told him it wasn't an Achilles....

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably not. I'm still mad she has/had a Finals MVP vote.

Literally every time I’ve seen her talk about basketball, whether on her show, on sportscenter, Twitter, whatever, it’s either gossip, feelings, or quotes. I cannot recall her giving any actual analysis of what is going on. Sounds like ulterior motive to me :sas2: wonder how she’s in so tight with the players :patrice:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Just heard this fact. The only player in NBA history to ever suffer an Achilles injury and come back still somewhat good was Dominique Wilkins. Averaged 26 before his injury. Came back and put up 25.

Those are bad odds.

KD is what, 30? :francis:

What we think?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
A week ago “Durant a snake, joined a 73 win team!” Now, “Golden State did Durant dirty! “I hope he’s okay.”

Phony nikkaz (Cacs too)

:mjlol:

As someone who is indifferent about KD's move, and I can see why people would call him a snake, I wouldn't wish an injury on any player despite how fukked up I feel about them
Why not just live with the paradox?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Let me guess, a quick search will show some unsavory posts about KD huh :heh:
I’m an OG Thunder fan. I absolutely hated the move. But I legit wanted him to leave the Warriors and redeem himself on his own team. I didn’t want this for him. Especially after how Draymond disrespected him on national tv.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Off topic, but Jalen has me putting the two State Prop albums in the chamber for the commute home. 2 undisputed classics.

I watched it this morning. Sometimes I forget how good Jalen rose is at this analyst thing. Only Jalen could reference State property in this debate. I don't know Stephen a couldn't just admit he was wrong and keep it moving