CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
To be honest, I’ve only seen players who’ve had bad attitudes and questionable work ethic with this take

There’s a reason guys like KD are champions and hall of fame players and guys like Jalen Rose are more known for talking

Jalen is a loser, this guy was on ABC the other day saying he only played defense based on his team's record.:scusthov:

Underachieving ass nikka

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is nonsense

I agree, so what should athletes do?

Also, iirc KD has his own medical team that looks at him.

I’m not gonna pretend to know this stuff that well. I tend to see athletes get protected because of them wanting to play. You have examples of nba teams running star players down until they get injured on the last year of their contract?
I'm a Bulls fan, so Noah and Deng come to mind immediately.

How The Bulls Nearly Killed Luol Deng By Accident In 2012

Factoring in what happened with Rose, seeing superstar talents get hurt is something I'm very connected with. A lot of these guys put a ton of faith and trust into these team's medical staffs to look out for them, shyt happens, I'm just saying... they care less when they don't control where you can go with a pending FA approaching.

:hubie:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Wow...turns my stomach seeing how quick Warriors fans are to cape for their cac ownership/front office on this "oh well, it's really no one's fault, it is what it is, why do we have to assign blame?" Just like watching broke white people cape for Donald Trump and defending tax cuts to billionaires.

The organization is perfectly set up to absolve themselves of any accountability and blame the "team doctors" when you had tens of thousands of armchair doctors on twitter predicting an achilles tear if he came back too soon.

Light years indeed.
I don't blame them for allowing him to play. They didn't force him to do it. He has very smart management that would've stopped it if it wasn't safe. Can't put it all on the team.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm a Bulls fan, so Noah and Deng come to mind immediately.

How The Bulls Nearly Killed Luol Deng By Accident In 2012

Factoring in what happened with Rose, seeing superstar talents get hurt is something I'm very connected with. A lot of these guys put a ton of faith and trust into these team's medical staffs to look out for them, shyt happens, I'm just saying... they care less when they don't control where you can go with a pending FA approaching.

:hubie:
You said during contract years which is what I responded too.

And Thibs is a sociopath, I don't think that is the norm tho.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
To be honest, I’ve only seen players who’ve had bad attitudes and questionable work ethic with this take

There’s a reason guys like KD are champions and hall of fame players and guys like Jalen Rose are more known for talking
nikka what? Jalen Rose was/is definitely known for hooping. He has had as much influence on modern nba culture as AI. Dude was a captain on every team he ever pleated for. Don’t know why you chose to single him out.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Just watched the GM video. You can't tell me he wasn't faking. How is nikka sniffling without being teary eyed or having red eyes. shyt look liked the shyt I used to pull on girls back when I was a teen :laff:

This dude majorly fukked up.and he knows it. He's not just covering his ass for the media, but also for Kevin.
Yeeup