CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
EVERY1 GETTIN BLAME OUTSIDE OF KD

HE ULTIMATELY IS THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO PLAY

HE DECIDED TO RE-ENTER THE GAME AFTER A 2 MINUTE REST

HE WAS GOIN ALL OUT LIKE HE DIDNT NEED TO PACE HIMSELF

HE COULDA EASILY PLAYED WITOUT THEM HARD PLANTS AND TRYNA TAKE CATS OFF THE DRIBBLE .... SPOT UP SHOOTING AND A DRIBBLE OR 2 HERE AND THERE ALA KLAY WOULDA BEEN PERFECTLY FINE. AT THE END OF THE DAY HE PUSHED HIMSELF WAY TOO HARD AND COULDA STAYED INJURY FREE PLAYIN AT 60-70 PERCENT INSTEAD OF 100.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I understand the topic at hand is Durant. But I also believe Kawhi himself is playing hurt. He's definitely labouring now; what has happened to KD, you think Kawhi will quietly and safety shut it down?
Leonard been playing hurt since the Philly series, he knows how to deal with it... I thought he would be done from how he was moving in the previous few series, but he's clearly playing through whatever is going on with his leg fine right now.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

full

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Trust the American medical for profit system brehs
Weird they have the same explanation for all 3 player injuries(kd, looney, Klay)

Lazy ass malpracticing medical staff and nikkas still taking their word like Gospel:francis:
This is nonsense

Team doctors fukk up and get fired all the time, in fact warriors got rid of there last team doctor before this season smh
I agree, so what should athletes do?

Also, iirc KD has his own medical team that looks at him.

What was the diagnosis for KD's initial injury? They said it was a calf-strain, and after looking at the difference in the grades for that kind of injury, it couldn't have been a Grade 1 (7 to 10 day recovery time). Grade 2 calf-strains take 3-6 weeks to recover from.

So, with what I said about him not being under contract with them beyond this season being a factor makes sense, because if they had more years invested in him, they more than likely rest him 6 full weeks opposed to, clearing him for practice the day before Game 5 and then throwing him out there without a minutes restriction.

This happens all the time with stars in this league... especially when they are under contract. Yeah they can play hurt, but typically organizations be like fukk that and just make them sit their asses down.
I’m not gonna pretend to know this stuff that well. I tend to see athletes get protected because of them wanting to play. You have examples of nba teams running star players down until they get injured on the last year of their contract?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
More time on the court = increased opportunity to get injured?

Damn, tell Alabama to stop teaching Confederate History and Bible Studies in grade school and start teaching more deductive reasoning and basic logic...
This isn’t true

Izanami

Superstar
Daps

Warriors organization looking funny in the light.

At the end of the day shyt comes full circle. KD risked his legacy for rings, ruined the league yada yada and THIS happens. I wouldn't say karma but ....dude. let's just hope he comes back normal. I'm just disgusted by the Warriors being desperately greedy to win a 3rd chip that theyd play this man....what bothers me more is that I feel like his teammates probably told him to play to save their season :aicmon:

if I'm him I'm leaving.

The same GM crying crocodile tears was throwing shots a the 2X FMVP at the victory parade was probably in KDs ear urging him to risk it all. But if the warriors was up 3-