CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

killacal

Banned
Daps
Team doctors fukk up and get fired all the time, in fact warriors got rid of there last team doctor before this season smh

Find a private doc

Offer double his salary for a one year contract

Demand him to sign a blood oath to the franchise

Force players to play

Gets blamed

Gets fired

Next season rinse wash repeat with new doctor

Jews are amazing strategist I'll give them that

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I don't know man, something about this is fishy. Warriors front office IMMEDIATELY blamed the doctor... IMMEDIATELY. Everyone is culpable in this instance, but the organization should have been the one to step in and say no. Also Kerr shouldn't have played him so much. They can say whatever they want to say but they were desperate. Like someone else said in here, they treated Durant like a hired gun and not family. I truly doubt this happens if it was Curry instead.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Considering medical folks were saying he can’t injure it much more, do we know that?
What was the diagnosis for KD's initial injury? They said it was a calf-strain, and after looking at the difference in the grades for that kind of injury, it couldn't have been a Grade 1 (7 to 10 day recovery time). Grade 2 calf-strains take 3-6 weeks to recover from.

So, with what I said about him not being under contract with them beyond this season being a factor makes sense, because if they had more years invested in him, they more than likely rest him 6 full weeks opposed to, clearing him for practice the day before Game 5 and then throwing him out there without a minutes restriction.

This happens all the time with stars in this league... especially when they are under contract. Yeah they can play hurt, but typically organizations be like fukk that and just make them sit their asses down.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Find a private doc

Offer double his salary for a one year contract

Demand him to sign a blood oath to the franchise

Force players to play

Gets blamed

Gets fired

Next season rinse wash repeat with new doctor

Jews are amazing strategist I'll give them that

fcb.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Are we to believe KD had nobody outside to look at his injury? I find that hard to believe that him or nobody on his team would do that. That’s incredibly stupid if true but most are talking like they told him you can play and dude did no other checks to verify that diagnosis.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Jalen is da real one :salute:
while im listening to cacs on da radio saying although KD got hurt, his legacy will be bigger cause he did it for the organization & fans

:snoop: i’ll never understand cacs

Do not hurt yourself out here for these folks. I've left more than 1 job because people expect black folks to be super human and do anything. Turned out for the better everytime.

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
Wow...turns my stomach seeing how quick Warriors fans are to cape for their cac ownership/front office on this "oh well, it's really no one's fault, it is what it is, why do we have to assign blame?" Just like watching broke white people cape for Donald Trump and defending tax cuts to billionaires.

The organization is perfectly set up to absolve themselves of any accountability and blame the "team doctors" when you had tens of thousands of armchair doctors on twitter predicting an achilles tear if he came back too soon.

Light years indeed.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I understand the topic at hand is Durant. But I also believe Kawhi himself is playing hurt. He's definitely labouring now; what has happened to KD, you think Kawhi will quietly and safety shut it down?