CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I was having this convo with my boy last night about hot take culture. EVERYTHING has to immediately be about blaming someone or something. Teams can't just lose, someone has to to the person getting blamed. An injury can't happen, it has to be a coach playing someone too much or in this case trying to blame an organization for letting the player play. Meanwhile the same people killing the team and the player for not playing in the first place. Sometimes shyt just happens. It's fukked up, but no need to try and get the hot takes blame and crucifying someone for it especially considering we don't have the behind the scenes information. Everybody just plays the results.
America loves pointing fingers and executions.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is such reacting to what happened

There’s was more going on with Kawhi and y’all know that. He was trying to force his way out and Kawhi wasn’t deciding from playing in the finals and helping his KD

KD made the decision that everyone would make. If he didn’t want to play he wouldn’t have
I'm sure he wanted to play, but that's where the medical staff and front office come in and override the player's decision.

The fact that he's a FA and can leave them also plays a role into this as well, because if KD was under contract with GS for the next 3 or 4 years I HIGHLY doubt they would risk him playing now and potentially fukking up his career beyond last night

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The fact that he's a FA and can leave them also plays a role into this as well, because if KD was under contract with GS for the next 3 or 4 years I HIGHLY doubt they would risk him playing now and potentially fukking up his career beyond last night
I disagree. If this was game 5 of the first round maybe I would see this point. KD is a competitor, nobody wanted him to be out there last night more than him. They're playing for a chip, I think they all want to go for it.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I was having this convo with my boy last night about hot take culture. EVERYTHING has to immediately be about blaming someone or something. Teams can't just lose, someone has to to the person getting blamed. An injury can't happen, it has to be a coach playing someone too much or in this case trying to blame an organization for letting the player play. Meanwhile the same people killing the team and the player for not playing in the first place. Sometimes shyt just happens. It's fukked up, but no need to try and get the hot takes blame and crucifying someone for it especially considering we don't have the behind the scenes information. Everybody just plays the results.

Yup unless KD was lied to by the Doctors it is what it is. It's not like this is RG3 and Redskins when he was out there with his leg flopping around and they still let him play

This is the NBA these guys are competitors

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I fukking hate how society always has to assign blame for everything. It's stupid. Nothing is going to change. What's done is done. Everyone involved in the matter is responsible in some way. Blaming ain't gonna change shyt.
With that said, prayers up to Kevin Durant. Hopefully he can make a full recovery.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I disagree. If this was game 5 of the first round maybe I would see this point. KD is a competitor, nobody wanted him to be out there last night more than him. They're playing for a chip, I think they all want to go for it.
lol

Man ok.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm sure he wanted to play, but that's where the medical staff and front office come in and override the player's decision.

Considering medical folks were saying he can’t injure it much more, do we know that?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Regardless of everything, I was stunned he was starting the game. Not only that, but playing damn near the whole first quarter. I thought breh would come off the bench, have 3 min here and 5 min there to see how he holds up and is feeling. That's on Kerr.

What difference does this make?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
What difference does this make?

I would just have been more cautious with him. Breh hasn't played for a month and directly plays long stretches in Game 5 of the Finals. You're right, maybe the injury still happens. Maybe by playing smaller stretches he feels an issue and says "Listen, I can't go", and the injury doesn't happen. It's all speculative obviously.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Considering medical folks were saying he can’t injure it much more, do we know that?
Trust the American medical for profit system brehs
Weird they have the same explanation for all 3 player injuries(kd, looney, Klay)

Lazy ass malpracticing medical staff and nikkas still taking their word like Gospel:francis: