CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
How did he become a Warrior in the first place? :stopitslime:

I get it, its fukked up he got injured but lets not act like the coli aint call him a snake

a lot of you are of the moment clout-chasing in this thread

again im saying the situation is karma not the injury, he literally put himself in this position:francis:

I really don't know if some of you guys just like the attention you get from a bunch of anonymous posters or if you're just real life weirdos but just shut the fukk up lil bruh

He was drafted by the Seattle Supersonics. He doesn't owe OKC shyt for stealing him from another team and that shyt shouldn't even be getting brought up when he's had a career altering injury you weirdo nikka

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
How did he become a Warrior in the first place? :stopitslime:

I get it, its fukked up he got injured but lets not act like the coli aint call him a snake

a lot of you are of the moment clout-chasing in this thread

again im saying the situation is karma not the injury, he literally put himself in this position:francis:
Neg this idiot please

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Zeke talked about his Achilles injury on the NBATV postgame show. Said his was partially torn already and the doctors said it wouldn't get any better with rest; eventually it was just gonna tear completely so he decided to play on it.

Everyone's so quick to blame someone for this happening but it mighta happened regardless and he probably wouldn't take no for an answer going into this game. It's just an incredibly unfortunate situation.

The fake outrage on here is nauseating.

I completely tore my Achilles last may playing ball (went the non-surgical route, yes it's possible despite what you may have been told).

Slightly tore my Achilles on my other foot years ago, and sometimes I wish that one would completely tear because it acts up on me all the time. So Zeke is right, a slightly torn one doesn't get better.

Meanwhile, the Achilles I completely tore feels great and super strong and thick now.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Just woke up. Still mad. Dumbest thing I've ever seen an athlete do for sure

And I wish nothing but the worst to the organization for enabling him to prioritize competitive nature over health.

fukk that team to the fullest.

Hopefully he gets to a place that values his health. I'm sure teams are still willing to sign him to a long term deal even if he has to sit a year.

We've seen too many guys destroy their careers by coming back early: Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, Jermaine O'Neal and recently Isaiah Thomas. Don't want KD to be part of that list too.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont know why you zoning in on team doctors when the outside doctors Kawhi went to see said he was healthy too :yeshrug:

And doctors can be wrong. I don't know why Spurs fans are acting like they're infallible. At the end of the day, only you can say how healthy you are.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't know if some of you guys just like the attention you get from a bunch of anonymous posters or if you're just real life weirdos but just shut the fukk up lil bruh

He was drafted by the Seattle Supersonics. He doesn't owe OKC shyt for stealing him from another team and that shyt shouldn't even be getting brought up when he's had a career altering injury you weirdo nikka
Are you not complaining about the Warrior's GM in this thread?:dwillhuh:
The decision the GM made is a part of this discussion.
KD decided to join a 73 win team, which is his choice
He also decided to join a team where the GM disregarded his injury and put pressure on him to play, that was his choice too.
The way he went to the Warriors has always been controversial and im sorry the word karma got you highly emotional
but lets not re-write history :comeon:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Are you not complaining about the Warrior's GM in this thread?:dwillhuh:
The decision the GM made is a part of this discussion.
KD decided to join a 73 win team, which is his choice
He also decided to join a team where the GM disregarded his injury and put pressure on him to play, that was his choice too.
The way he went to the Warriors has always been controversial and im sorry the word karma got you highly emotional
but lets not re-write history :comeon:

Lil man just shut the fukk up.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I will never understand how some people take sports that serious.

Clown him for leaving OKC if you want, that’s your right. Clown him for the Twitter accounts too if you want (that was some clown shyt). But that man made a decision to do what he felt was best for HIS life. That’s HIS right. Besides being thin-skinned, what has KD done to anyone that would merit a career-altering injury?

:mindblown:

nikka got the nerve to bring karma into it. fukk is wrong with some of these dudes?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couldnt believe they played him, he wasnt gonna affect the series either way at this point. one of the WOAT calls :scusthov:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
KD reign as the best player in the world was shorter than an Leprechaun. He gonna lose a step or two. When he recover he might a tall ass spot up shooter who can show you the old KD in small sample sizes. He should bulk up a little bit, work on his post game and become a power forward and small ball center.

He a legit 7 footer, he'd basically be Bol Bol at the 5