CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think it's time for GS to revamp their bench because they're relying a little too much on their D-League / late round draft picks (Jordan Bell etc) to give productive minutes.

I'd keep Iguodala and maybe Livingston but their bench needs a touch up.

They cannot make real moves this summer. Kd will likely exercise his player option now and they gotta Max out Klay. And this team was already capped out to begin with.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Warriors fans did the same shyt to C Webb, I'm going to keep bringing it up until the fans here remember, but they probably wont though since none of them were watching Warrior ball back then. The Warrior organization is a disgrace/has been for years.
I remember that very well.
But you nikkas in here have gone full hypocrite and jumped the shark..
You and some of the same fakkit nikkas that have been talking shyt about KD being a hoe for three years get no play in this ride..
And if I could neg everyone of you dummies..
I would..
The media and you simpletons created this whirlwind of bullshyt..
Now y’all are sanctimonious..
Posting clips of tweets without contexts..
And all kinds of other disingenuous bullshyt for internet daps and clout..
fukk outta here..
One minute he is a p*ssy..
Now it’s the Warriors fans are cacs, they shouldn’t have let him play,blah, blah, blah..
I know and every nikka that posts on this particular section of this forum knows..
There would have been a 100 threads if KD didn’t play...
Calling him every name under the sun..
But you fakkits will deny the shyt on some..
Not me..
I got receipts on a lot of you nikkas..
But I ain’t going to air you out..
A lot of you hoes ain’t worth the smoke and are transparent as fukk..
You nikkas can’t stay consistent for shyt..
And I guarantee a lot of you don’t have a competitive bone in your body..
But let you dummies tell it..

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kd is 30 and still in the peak of his prime. he will come back from this injury and be just as good as before.

this definitely makes the decision to let him play look terrible and proves everyone right (that he should have been shutdown). i'm sure kd will take the heat and say he forced the issue, but that's where the team and coach has to tell him to sit the fukk down. he shouldn't be spending the next half year or more rehabbing an injury that never should have happened. good luck to him though.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
The elephant in the room. Warriors know they fukked up. Read this article

Chelsea Lane wanted more money than the Warriors were willing to spend

Brady Klopfer
  • on August 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports
Earlier in the summer, somewhat surprising news surfaced: Chelsea Lane, head performance therapist for the Golden State Warriors, was leaving the team and joining the Atlanta Hawks.

There was fan speculation as to why she would make the move from such a successful organization with prominent players. Did she want a new challenge, or just a change? Does she prefer Atlanta?

Well, now we know the truth: Golden State wasn’t willing to match the amount of money that Atlanta offered Lane. This came out in a recent episode of Nate Duncan’s Dunc’d On Podcast, featuring Ethan Strauss, who covers the team for The Athletic.

While previewing the Warriors, Duncan and Strauss mention that the Warriors’ ability to recover from injuries has helped them in both the 2017 and 2018 playoffs, and that a turn in that fortune could hurt them this year. Strauss then mentions Lane’s departure, stating that, “We have no idea how to calculate her impact, or whether she matters at all. We have no way of knowing, but she’s out of the picture now, and they’ve had just a complete restructuring of their medical training staff.”

Asked by Duncan why Lane left the club, Strauss was blunt: “Well she wanted more money than they were willing to pay her. That’s how that went.”

Strauss elaborated a bit, saying, “The Warriors, they have a very venture capitalist position on these matters, which is, ‘We’re spending on the players. That’s where the talent is.’ And then maybe on some other fronts there isn’t going to be as much spending, because they think that they can get a better deal or a better person.”

On the one hand, that philosophy shouldn’t at all be surprising for the Warriors. On the other hand, it’s arguably a risky game to play, given how much money the team is willing to spend on players, and how reliant those players are on health.

Still, it’s good to know what the reason was for Lane leaving, though I suspect many fans won’t be too pleased.

If you want to hear the interaction, it starts at about the 37-minute mark. That said, I highly recommend listening to the entire podcast (or, rather, the Warriors segment, which is the first hour), as Duncan is one of the brightest minds in basketball media, and Strauss is a must-read, must-listen voice for any Warriors fan.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Man it’s 3-1 and they decided to let that man play. You can’t make yourself look good off of this one, sorry. It looks like you wanted a man that’s basically got one good leg to come save you smh. Sometimes you got to take the L and move on. I don’t care if he WANTED to play, you hold players out all the time whenever you feel like it.. Why not just have him dress out and sit there a motivation? This was a stupid ass idea.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dont know why you zoning in on team doctors when the outside doctors Kawhi went to see said he was healthy too :yeshrug:

Hilariously enough when he had his own doctors he only played 9 games...went to the Raptors and missed 26 games...so the farther away he gets from Swag Antonio doctors the fewer games he played...

At the end of last year his uncle said he was 100% healthy and ready to sign the supermax...then in an interview during the finals Kawhi said when the season started his knee hurt...huh? And your original injury was your quad...not your knee...

Never had any surgery by the way...