CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They’ll Supermax him out, or the Knicks will. Knicks have nothing to lose. I’d max KD off an injury before a second tier guy like Jimmy Butler

Absolutely. Kd is a gifted, naturalz elite scorer that can pull up from curry range. It's worth the risk even if the first year is dedicated to him rehabbing.

That’s the worst thing he can do. He needs to sign a max contract whether with warriors or another team immediately. This might be his last big contract.

No reason to risk signing one yr deal and possibly expose yourself by never playing the same again, that is if he even plays in the upcoming season.

I agree. Hes 30 going on 31 I think, this injury is only going to continue to be of nuisance throughout the rest of your career. I dont think he will even have issues finding a team willing to give him the max anyways.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
his role players were nowhere to be found.
I think it's time for GS to revamp their bench because they're relying a little too much on their D-League / late round draft picks (Jordan Bell etc) to give productive minutes.

I'd keep Iguodala and maybe Livingston but their bench needs a touch up.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
So I'm still stunned at this: KD misses a whole month, limping and shyt throughout...then he participates in ONE damn practice THE DAY BEFORE the game with a very slight limp....and you nikkas let him play:skip:.

His crew, teammates, and organization ain't shyt...
And don’t forget when they were all laughing and smiling at the muthafukking pregame dancing. And then muthafukking Steve Kerr saying there are no minute restrictions. Everyone of them knew in their heart that there was no way he should be playing. Deep down I’m sure they all feel they got blood on their hands. Was there ever a time when anybody in that organization said the most important thing is KD’s health?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I think it's time for GS to revamp their bench because they're relying a little too much on their D-League / late round draft picks (Jordan Bell etc) to give productive minutes.

I'd keep Iguodala and maybe Livingston but their bench needs a touch up.

They got the cap space for that???

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
The good thing, unlike Isiah Thomas. KD is gonna get 240 million from The Warriors. So he's gonna be good. And he will go down a LEGEND!
I’ll believe it when I see it. You think this team is going to just hand that man a contract like that coming fresh off an injury like that? My money is on that contract offer being less. Probably be something shorter so that “KD can prove himself.”

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I’ll believe it when I see it. You think this team is going to just hand that man a contract like that coming fresh off an injury like that? My money is on that contract offer being less. Probably be something shorter so that “KD can prove himself.”
:mjlol: when does FA start, 6 pm? He’ll have a max offer waiting for him at 5:59 and if you dont believe it bet your account on it, he’s the best player in the world.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin

He a sucka for ducking that question. He’s the head muthafukking coach. He’s the one who played this man 12 out of the first 14 minutes. Who said there is no minutes restriction. He controls who plays and for how long. Take some accountability. He knew KD shouldn’t be out there.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: when does FA start, 6 pm? He’ll have a max offer waiting for him at 5:59 and if you dont believe it bet your account on it, he’s the best player in the world.
I like posting on the coli too much to take a ban bet. I just don’t trust any organization to do the right thing. Any team willing to sign him to a max deal knows that who they’re getting is probably not the same KD. Sure every team would sign a healthy KD to a max. How many teams are willing to sign a damaged KD who may never be the same player?