CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I was also blown away that KD was even starting the game...I'm like:ohhh::dahell:

I fully expected him to come off the bench maybe later in the 1st qtr or the start of the 2nd.

But he shouldn't had been playing in the first place smh. I feel so bad for him man. I know we clown him for his decision to join GS and being sensitive but i don't wish this on breh.:mjcry:

Kerr trying to wipe his hand clean in this and put it on Myers. They're all responsible. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see what's going on behind the scenes.

Toronto fans are some bytches for cheering that terrible moment....fukking pussies. I'm glad Boogie let them have it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
kd is 30 and still in the peak of his prime. he will come back from this injury and be just as good as before.

this definitely makes the decision to let him play look terrible and proves everyone right (that he should have been shutdown). i'm sure kd will take the heat and say he forced the issue, but that's where the team and coach has to tell him to sit the fukk down. he shouldn't be spending the next half year or more rehabbing an injury that never should have happened. good luck to him though.

Kd is turning 31 this year
Dominique Wilkins is the only one that came back somewhat the same

Rudy gay a shell
Wes Matthews a shell
Kobe Bryant
Brandon Jennings
Billups
Isaih Thomas
Cousins
Brand
Mo Taylor
Voshon Lenard

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Just watched the GM video. You can't tell me he wasn't faking. How is nikka sniffling without being teary eyed or having red eyes. shyt look liked the shyt I used to pull on girls back when I was a teen :laff:

This dude majorly fukked up.and he knows it. He's not just covering his ass for the media, but also for Kevin.
nikka you was just walking up to girls crying?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
My Knicks Tape squad can’t catch a break for shyt
giphy.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The elephant in the room. Warriors know they fukked up. Read this article

Chelsea Lane wanted more money than the Warriors were willing to spend

Brady Klopfer
  • on August 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports
Earlier in the summer, somewhat surprising news surfaced: Chelsea Lane, head performance therapist for the Golden State Warriors, was leaving the team and joining the Atlanta Hawks.

There was fan speculation as to why she would make the move from such a successful organization with prominent players. Did she want a new challenge, or just a change? Does she prefer Atlanta?

Well, now we know the truth: Golden State wasn’t willing to match the amount of money that Atlanta offered Lane. This came out in a recent episode of Nate Duncan’s Dunc’d On Podcast, featuring Ethan Strauss, who covers the team for The Athletic.

While previewing the Warriors, Duncan and Strauss mention that the Warriors’ ability to recover from injuries has helped them in both the 2017 and 2018 playoffs, and that a turn in that fortune could hurt them this year. Strauss then mentions Lane’s departure, stating that, “We have no idea how to calculate her impact, or whether she matters at all. We have no way of knowing, but she’s out of the picture now, and they’ve had just a complete restructuring of their medical training staff.”

Asked by Duncan why Lane left the club, Strauss was blunt: “Well she wanted more money than they were willing to pay her. That’s how that went.”

Strauss elaborated a bit, saying, “The Warriors, they have a very venture capitalist position on these matters, which is, ‘We’re spending on the players. That’s where the talent is.’ And then maybe on some other fronts there isn’t going to be as much spending, because they think that they can get a better deal or a better person.”

On the one hand, that philosophy shouldn’t at all be surprising for the Warriors. On the other hand, it’s arguably a risky game to play, given how much money the team is willing to spend on players, and how reliant those players are on health.

Still, it’s good to know what the reason was for Lane leaving, though I suspect many fans won’t be too pleased.

If you want to hear the interaction, it starts at about the 37-minute mark. That said, I highly recommend listening to the entire podcast (or, rather, the Warriors segment, which is the first hour), as Duncan is one of the brightest minds in basketball media, and Strauss is a must-read, must-listen voice for any Warriors fan.

This is a big reason not being covered by a lot of people.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kawhi and his team look smarter and smarter every damn day..

Black men meed to be looking out for SELF. fukk these teams

Yup

Look at Isaiah Thomas dude went from being a mvp candidate scoring 30 points a game with ease to now lucky to get a dnp.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sorry just being practical, if dude just injured his Achilles, a year long injury, why would you give him as much money as possible?

Likewise, where are all the morons that said KD would come back and be just fine? The rampant stupidity on this board increases daily.

With the insurance its free money that was another reason why the Kawhi shyt was weird because they were holding the supermax over his head and wouldn't shut him down for the the year he played those nine games and got hurt more

But because of the insurance the Spurs didn't have to be so callous to Kawhi so they literally made it worse