CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
That is from the one tonight.

The point I'm trying to get across tho is that when someone's calf fails then all the torque that the calf was holding up now defaults to whatever body structure that is next in line. Because of the angle of his foot, that structure was his achillies, but achillies aren't meant to hold that kind of weight so it popped.

That is why his heel drops, because his calf gave out and subsequently his achillies did too.

We suposed to believe it wasnt an achilles before?hope KD got a second opinion is all i can say:francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Sorry just being practical, if dude just injured his Achilles, a year long injury, why would you give him as much money as possible?

Likewise, where are all the morons that said KD would come back and be just fine? The rampant stupidity on this board increases daily.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Same thing happened to Kobe. He got a few leg injuries before the Achilles went. Nobody saved him from himself.

That was a few leg injuries.Im not buying KD had a different injury and him deciding to come back killed the achilles.On the very first realmove he made:comeon:? The owner already said it was the achilles so why we need an MRI? The owner told you at the press conference it was an achilles. Either hes a psychic or they let him go out with a damaged achilles and play.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like posting on the coli too much to take a ban bet. I just don’t trust any organization to do the right thing. Any team willing to sign him to a max deal knows that who they’re getting is probably not the same KD. Sure every team would sign a healthy KD to a max. How many teams are willing to sign a damaged KD who may never be the same player?
Every single team....:mjlol:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Zeke talked about his Achilles injury on the NBATV postgame show. Said his was partially torn already and the doctors said it wouldn't get any better with rest; eventually it was just gonna tear completely so he decided to play on it.

Everyone's so quick to blame someone for this happening but it mighta happened regardless and he probably wouldn't take no for an answer going into this game. It's just an incredibly unfortunate situation.

The fake outrage on here is nauseating.
The problem is that it appears no one in that GSW organization prioritized the man’s health. Sure, you might have a player who is willing to sacrifice it all for the sake of the team and for basketball. And he’s a grown man so you ultimately let him make his decision. But you don’t pressure him to play and you make sure he gets all the info about the risks so that he can make an informed decision. I’m not convinced there was zero pressure. I’m not convinced he got good info about his own health.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the GM video. You can't tell me he wasn't faking. How is nikka sniffling without being teary eyed or having red eyes. shyt look liked the shyt I used to pull on girls back when I was a teen :laff:

This dude majorly fukked up.and he knows it. He's not just covering his ass for the media, but also for Kevin.

:dahell: