CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I remember that very well.
But you nikkas in here have gone full hypocrite and jumped the shark..
You and some of the same fakkit nikkas that have been talking shyt about KD being a hoe for three years get no play in this ride..
And if I could neg everyone of you dummies..
I would..
The media and you simpletons created this whirlwind of bullshyt..
Now y’all are sanctimonious..
Posting clips of tweets without contexts..
And all kinds of other disingenuous bullshyt for internet daps and clout..
fukk outta here..
One minute he is a p*ssy..
Now it’s the Warriors fans are cacs, they shouldn’t have let him play,blah, blah, blah..
I know and every nikka that posts on this particular section of this forum knows..
There would have been a 100 threads if KD didn’t play...
Calling him every name under the sun..
But you fakkits will deny the shyt on some..
Not me..
I got receipts on a lot of you nikkas..
But I ain’t going to air you out..
A lot of you hoes ain’t worth the smoke and are transparent as fukk..
You nikkas can’t stay consistent for shyt..
And I guarantee a lot of you don’t have a competitive bone in your body..
But let you dummies tell it..

He still is p*ssy for going to golden state.Does that mean we want to see one of the great players of this generation not play:dahell:? No,we wanted to see him leave Golden state and get a ring on his own. We wanted to see a real journey to the top that meant something instead of those bullshyt rings he got with GS.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
\You and some of the same fakkit nikkas that have been talking shyt about KD being a hoe for three years get no play in this ride..
I agree with this 100%. I don't fukk with the Warriors but I like KD and dudes here are pretending that he is their boy now after they talked ALL KINDS of shyt on him. I hope he gets better and goes somewhere else.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
With the insurance its free money that was another reason why the Kawhi shyt was weird because they were holding the supermax over his head and wouldn't shut him down for the the year he played those nine games and got hurt more

But because of the insurance the Spurs didn't have to be so callous to Kawhi so they literally made it worse
how/why would insurance cover a player coming off a known injury?

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
not really.

they just knew that he was going to have to sit.

NOBODY knew the extent of the injury at the time

pos shyt fan is the one who put hands on and shoved raptors pg with uncle thompson defending him

Yea the demeanor of the fans kinda changed when they seen him getting helped off the court. But of course you have those dumb fans acting a fool in the moment.

There would be fakkit ass Saints fans saying fukk Matt Ryan if he went down too :yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why does someone have to get blamed?

Why did you post this?
Cats on here get so emotional over NBA players who wouldn’t sign their hat, it’s pretty silly. Anyone could’ve seen that rushing back from his injury would’ve resulted in further injury so.....there shouldn’t be any blame because I’m sure it was a group decision. That tweet is embarassing though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What was crazy was, the Hawks actually had a chance at the finals that year when they traded him for nothing

Bro I DON’T EVEN wanna talk about it. Dominique is my favorite player of all time and I get pissed just thinking about how dirty they did him.

fukk Lenny Wilkens

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yea the demeanor of the fans kinda changed when they seen him getting helped off the court. But of course you have those dumb fans acting a fool in the moment.

There would be fakkit ass Saints fans saying fukk Matt Ryan if he went down too :yeshrug:
(Some) Eagles fans cheered when Michael Irvin was motionless on the ground with the injury that ended his career. That was ruthless, but you know that some of those fans in Philly are crazy like that.
This Raptors shyt is nothing like that, and for all they knew, when he fell he re-injured his calf. Social media and sports sites have some here repeating dumb shyt like " oh, those toronto fans cheered kd's acl injury".

people are parrots

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I haven't seen one player blame the organization. Not one current or former player yet you dudes think you know more than they do. Watching "Get Up" right now and Jalen, Jay Williams and Damon Jones all are saying you can't blame the team for clearing him and letting him play.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I was also blown away that KD was even starting the game...I'm like:ohhh::dahell:

I fully expected him to come off the bench maybe later in the 1st qtr or the start of the 2nd.

But he shouldn't had been playing in the first place smh. I feel so bad for him man. I know we clown him for his decision to join GS and being sensitive but i don't wish this on breh.:mjcry:

Kerr trying to wipe his hand clean in this and put it on Myers. They're all responsible. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see what's going on behind the scenes.

Toronto fans are some bytches for cheering that terrible moment....fukking pussies. I'm glad Boogie let them have it.
I mean let's not act like KD had no say in whether he played or not...this isn't all on management.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
He still is p*ssy for going to golden state.Does that mean we want to see one of the great players of this generation not play:dahell:? No,we wanted to see him leave Golden state and get a ring on his own. We wanted to see a real journey to the top that meant something instead of those bullshyt rings he got with GS.
I don’t read rapists posts

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Hilariously enough when he had his own doctors he only played 9 games...went to the Raptors and missed 26 games...so the farther away he gets from Swag Antonio doctors the fewer games he played...

At the end of last year his uncle said he was 100% healthy and ready to sign the supermax...then in an interview during the finals Kawhi said when the season started his knee hurt...huh? And your original injury was your quad...not your knee...

Never had any surgery by the way...

Yep it's funny how last June Kawhi was closing in on 100%. But the moment the Lakers were rumored to have concerns over kawhis injury he suddenly leaks a report to Yahoo sports saying hes at 100% :jbhmm:

And now like you said he claims he was not healthy to start the season :wtb:

Rest of yall keep that same energy tho. I really hope I dont pull up Twitter and hear that Durant tore his Achilles :to:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
fukking doctors are supposed to check you and your instincts. For real, whoever let this guy out on the floor needs to lose their practicing rights, and the team needs to be heavily fined. This is where, whether KD agrees or not, this is where a strong union takes a fukking stand, the commissioner takes a stand. This is Boobie in Friday Night Lights shyt!