CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
KD wasn’t just going to sit out the fukking finals if he had the slightest chance of playing.
Nah I believe the plan was for him to sit out the finals completely had they been leading the series but because they weren't they rushed the process.

This ain’t the coaching staff, or managements fault.
Yes it is managements fault (along with KD for rushing himself back) because they should've rode with the team they got with Curry & Klay leading the way... that's two superstar tier players right there and you're telling me they can't rise up in the moment even without KD?

This goes back to the 2016 finals where people kept saying "if Draymond was there..." but why he gotta be there in order for them to close up the series while leading 3-1 when you had Steph and Klay...

What happened to the prenotion that GS even without KD playing was going to blow the Raptors outta the arena in 4 games :comeon: because everybody said it was gonna be a "piece of cake".

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
full

I’m negging any Cac or c00n cheering this shyt either :ufdup:

Toronto cheered a man injuring his achilles. They deserve to blow a 3-1 lead.

Warriors fans did the same shyt to C Webb, I'm going to keep bringing it up until the fans here remember, but they probably wont though since none of them were watching Warrior ball back then. The Warrior organization is a disgrace/has been for years.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nah I believe the plan was for him to sit out the finals completely had they been leading the series but because they weren't they rushed the process.

Yes it is managements fault (along with KD) because they should've rode with the team they got with Curry & Klay leading the way... that's two superstar tier players right there and you're telling me they can't rise up in the moment even without KD?

This goes back to the 2016 finals where people kept saying "if Draymond was there..." but why he had to be there in order for them to close up the series while leading 3-1 when you had Steph and Klay...

What happened to the prenotion that GS even without KD playing was going to blow the Raptors outta the arena in 4 games :comeon: because everybody said it was gonna be a "piece of cake".
That’s not how basketball works, Steph went off in game 3 and his role players were nowhere to be found. 2 guys cant out score an entire team, you need guys to hit shots and this team has not consistently hit shots.. its all fun and games to blame the top stars but Toronto wouldn’t be up if not for guys like Vleet and Denny green and ibaka being lights out and making tough shots. No matter how good kwahi plays without them showing up they don’t have a chance. Top stars can only take over late in a close game

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Should sign for 1 year with GS, rehab then bounce the following year
That’s the worst thing he can do. He needs to sign a max contract whether with warriors or another team immediately. This might be his last big contract.

No reason to risk signing one yr deal and possibly expose yourself by never playing the same again, that is if he even plays in the upcoming season.