CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just watched the GM video. You can't tell me he wasn't faking. How is nikka sniffling without being teary eyed or having red eyes. shyt look liked the shyt I used to pull on girls back when I was a teen :laff:

This dude majorly fukked up.and he knows it. He's not just covering his ass for the media, but also for Kevin.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
His defense will be worse, and he won’t be as quick with the dribble but he still can shoot over anyone and be fine.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I knew KD wasn't ready based off the type of injury :yeshrug:and now they've just caused him to reinjure himself even worse.

An Achilles injury could possibly keep him out all of next season, like I said the organization is slowly starting to show their true colors...they didn't need KD in this series (necessary) especially with STEPH & KLAY and Draymond to certain extents you should be able to win...why can't Klay and Steph rise up on their own? Why everytime one star or role player goes down they both seem to struggle ?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
People were saying it was an Achilles from the jump. How did his agent allow him to come back was beyond me. Then they said his "workout" consisted of playing 1 on 1 to simulate a real game. Chris Broussard reported that it didn't go well. He let Kerr and the training staff run him into the ground 3weeks before free agency smh

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
People were saying it was an Achilles from the jump. How did his agent allow him to come back was beyond me. Then they said his "workout" consisted of playing 1 on 1 to simulate a real game. Chris Broussard reported that it didn't go well. He let Kerr and the training staff run him into the ground 3weeks before free agency smh

Kerr is the coach and even of KD was adamant, he should’ve made sure dude never left the bench. KD might have gotten in his feelings but he wouldn’t be as deep in this shyt as he is now.

He and the whole GSW org needed to realize even with this win, the Raptors were/are STILL going to win this shyt no matter what. Zero chance Kawhi botches this shyt again and i bet the run near every fukking play thru him for game 6. It’s theirs to lose at this point and they let themselves be :ohmy: at the sight of a crippled KD when the motive should’ve been to bulldoze right thru his ass, put up points even eat as much clock as possible in the 4th.

With that said, KD is a fukking idiot and looked like goddamn RG III who also came back during a leg injury, got hurt when he didn’t have to be out there.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I knew KD wasn't ready based off the type of injury :yeshrug:and now they've just caused him to reinjure himself even worse.

An Achilles injury could possibly keep him out all of next season, like I said the organization is slowly starting to show their true colors...they didn't need KD in this series (necessary) especially with STEPH & KLAY and Draymond to certain extents you should be able to win...why can't Klay and Steph rise up on their own? Why everytime one star or role player goes down they both seem to struggle ?

Steph and klay has stepped up tho. Steph is leaving it all on the floor and klay is also playing hurt. They obviously need him cause they were getting blown out before tonight because the bench and role players haven’t stepped up. AI can’t score and Draymond is a walking technical foul

Y’all must have never played organized sports. KD wasn’t just going to sit out the fukking finals if he had the slightest chance of playing. This ain’t the coaching staff, or managements fault. shyt happens. I know people need someone to blame Burbank it’s no ones fault

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Kerr is the coach and even of KD was adamant, he should’ve made sure dude never left the bench. KD might have gotten in his feelings but he wouldn’t be as deep in this shyt as he is now.

Which is why he should have done what pop did to Kawhi in 2017 and bench him even though he wanted to be out there. Protect your future, not your championship. Championship opportunities will come but Kevin Durant type players are rare to come by.:yeshrug:

which is why I find it completely asinine how people think spurs tried to force him to play last year when just the year before he forced him to sit, against his wishes. :manny: