CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Doesnt matter. It was a dumb decision. Nothing is guaranteed. And the team don't owe him shyt. They will always do whats best for them. Its business. So he should have been doing whats best for him.

Maybe that's exactly why he went for it, nothing is guaranteed. He's made 100's of millions of dollars already. I can't call a guy an idiot for that

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He didnt look like he hurt himself until a second or 2 later when he planted that right leg down...

Edit: nope, ur right... that's where he hurt it... he didn't notice it til the next move where he planted the right foot

Yea it is times like this where you get a visual of how there is a delay in feeling as the electrical signals travel from the foot to the brain.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm a regular guy who went through some shyt..:ehh: KD is a multimillionaire basketball player who wasn't 100% and STILL decided to play with bad leg...:ld:

People wish for bad things to happen to everyone... Get the fukk over it..:what: Why you in love with this nikka so damned much??? Are you fukking him or something???

No people don’t wish for bad things to happen to everyone. What an idiotic statement. :dahell: I don’t care who’s normal, millionaire, etc. I’m not a crab ass weirdo nikka. Unlike you. Keep the homo erotic feelings to yourself also

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Same shyt they said about Looney. Said his shoulder can’t get anymore hurt. He can just feel the pain :gucci:

Breh looked like he was dyin out there
I was going to say the same thing. And Looney left the game early too! What kind of fukkn doctors they using in the Bay Area? Kaiser Permanente finna get some angry communications over the next 24hrs.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
never forget one of kawhi's main issue with the spurs was their management of his medical issues.

these teams don't give a fukk about you, you gotta look out for yourself first and foremost.
I feel like that's the general consensus in football. People don't expect that from the basketball medical staff. Partly because people don't actually know about the wear and tear basketball players have to go through.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No people don’t wish for bad things to happen to everyone. What an idiotic statement. :dahell: I don’t care who’s normal, millionaire, etc. I’m not a crab ass weirdo nikka. Unlike you. Keep the homo erotic feelings to yourself also

Alot of people wished for bad things to happen to Tom Brady everytime he goes to the damned superbowl...:what: negro stop lying... it's human nature...

and the homoerotic shyt is evident by how much you jockriding for KD...:what::mjlol: