CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
and YOU have Never Cursed or wished Harm on ANY SPORT PLAYER OR TEAM YOUR favorite TEAM WAS PLAYING AGINST?!?! EVER??? :stopitslime:

Naw. But I wish the diabetes your fat ass was crying about on here when you lost your job causes you harm like an amputated foot

Now that I just said some vile henious shyt in regards to you personally do you see how stupid your OP was?:jbhmm:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That is from the one tonight.

The point I'm trying to get across tho is that when someone's calf fails then all the torque that the calf was holding up now defaults to whatever body structure that is next in line. Because of the angle of his foot, that structure was his achillies, but achillies aren't meant to hold that kind of weight so it popped.

That is why his heel drops, because his calf gave out and subsequently his achillies did too.

Man, I just noticed the immediate heel drop. That's a torn tendon. His calf was really fukked up. That wasn't no damn strain. His calf was probably torn. As soon as the calf gave out so did his tendon. Yeesh.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Nah, it isn't that deep. Kerr said what he said for a reason. Why not answer the question if he didn't feel a way about the situation?
...exactly it's not that deep. why are yal hyper analyzing that for?
you think steve kerr and bob meyers didnt talk before the media?
they probably already had it set for bob to answer everything pertaining to kd.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, it isn't that deep. Kerr said what he said for a reason. Why not answer the question if he didn't feel a way about the situation?
Don’t like to make assumptions but Kerr seems upset at the medical staff / front office (or that he was lied to)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas be straight up lying!!!! :mjlol::heh: FOH...

I honestly would search for that thread of your crying and talking about suing for lost wages but this isn’t the time. This has prolonged far enough and it’s clear you lack mental capabilities:manny: