CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I honestly would search for that thread of your crying and talking about suing for lost wages but this isn’t the time. This has prolonged far enough and it’s clear you lack mental capabilities:manny:

Why you bringing up personal shyt tho??:what: like damn nikka you a part of GSW's fanclub or some shyt???? Where's the mods with that low quality posting bullshyt... You always wanna take shyt personally and lash out at me... :mindblown:

I may have Diabetes but I'm in decent health with both achillies working unlike KD...:umad: Cornball ass nikka...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why you bringing up personal shyt tho??:what: like damn nikka you a part of GSW's fanclub or some shyt???? Where's the mods with that low quality posting bullshyt... You always wanna take shyt personally and lash out at me... :mindblown:

I may have Diabetes but I'm in decent health with both achillies working unlike KD...:umad: Cornball ass nikka...

Thought I was lying?:ohhh:

So it’s cool for you to wish harm to someover some trivial shyt like a game but it’s not cool for me to do the same thing to you?:jbhmm: Is that what you are saying?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Durant is an idiot. One of favorite players. But an idiot nonetheless. Your a free agent.. You got everything to loose. You gotta err on the side of caution.

Ehh we have no idea how he felt or what he was told. He went for it, whether it be for the glory or to help his team and he got hurt. He's still getting maxed. You just have to hope he can return to form :yeshrug:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That is from the one tonight.

The point I'm trying to get across tho is that when someone's calf fails then all the torque that the calf was holding up now defaults to whatever body structure that is next in line. Because of the angle of his foot, that structure was his achillies, but achillies aren't meant to hold that kind of weight so it popped.

That is why his heel drops, because his calf gave out and subsequently his achillies did too.

He didnt look like he hurt himself until a second or 2 later when he planted that right leg down...

Edit: nope, ur right... that's where he hurt it... he didn't notice it til the next move where he planted the right foot

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thought I was lying?:ohhh:

So it’s cool for you to wish harm to someover some trivial shyt like a game but it’s not cool for me to do the same thing to you?:jbhmm: Is that what you are saying?

I'm a regular guy who went through some shyt..:ehh: KD is a multimillionaire basketball player who wasn't 100% and STILL decided to play with bad leg...:ld:

People wish for bad things to happen to everyone... Get the fukk over it..:what: Why you in love with this nikka so damned much??? Are you fukking him or something???

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh we have no idea how he felt or what he was told. He went for it, whether it be for the glory or to help his team and he got hurt. He's still getting maxed. You just have to hope he can return to form :yeshrug:

Doesnt matter. It was a dumb decision. Nothing is guaranteed. And the team don't owe him shyt. They will always do whats best for them. Its business. So he should have been doing whats best for him.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
At the end of the day shyt comes full circle. KD risked his legacy for rings, ruined the league yada yada and THIS happens. I wouldn't say karma but ....dude. let's just hope he comes back normal. I'm just disgusted by the Warriors being desperately greedy to win a 3rd chip that theyd play this man....what bothers me more is that I feel like his teammates probably told him to play to save their season :aicmon:

if I'm him I'm leaving.