CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Zeke talked about his Achilles injury on the NBATV postgame show. Said his was partially torn already and the doctors said it wouldn't get any better with rest; eventually it was just gonna tear completely so he decided to play on it.

Everyone's so quick to blame someone for this happening but it mighta happened regardless and he probably wouldn't take no for an answer going into this game. It's just an incredibly unfortunate situation.

The fake outrage on here is nauseating.

Now the coli care about KD. Called him everything but his name for years.

Fake outrage

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

:mjlol: U Corny son...

Says the nikka praying that players broke a leg over a basketball game.....

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all overstate "playing for cacs" shyt waaaaay to much in this context...these dudes are the highest level of competitors, he wanted to go out and win for his team and his self...
In a way the way they keep trying to make that the narrative has me low key offended. Like cacs just control us and we have no intelligence or agency.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Probably had him take all kind of pain shots

That video proofs absolutely nothing

Right.

There's a difference between two stepping and taking cuts to the basket or diving for loose balls.. Entirely different levels of stress to multiple muscle groups.

Either way, I hope KD gets well.. This may be a series changer especially with how classless TOR fans were regarding KD. It'll be interesting to see how the series progresses now.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Tbh bro... I dnt know what ur showing me...
Is that 1st injury or second time...
Because that doesnt look like the shyt that just happened tonight

That is from the one tonight.

The point I'm trying to get across tho is that when someone's calf fails then all the torque that the calf was holding up now defaults to whatever body structure that is next in line. Because of the angle of his foot, that structure was his achillies, but achillies aren't meant to hold that kind of weight so it popped.

That is why his heel drops, because his calf gave out and subsequently his achillies did too.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It’s not irrelevant, it just showcases how oblivious and delusional you are. People here don’t respect your opinions. That is the topic we are discussing, youre just to slow to pick up on it, and like a troll, you can’t let it go. It’s sad to see you invest so much time into this place that doesn’t want you. You’re about to be replying to another person that has you on ignore because you are useless to me.
:mjlol: Emotional and stupid. Bunch of non sequitors and bullshyt once you realized what a fakkit youve been. Go back and read our entire enchange and feel embarrassed.

Done.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Somebody should have put the shyt to rest & just ruled him out regardless of him wanting to play or not. Dude been out a month & unable to practice until the last couple days & all you heard about that was that they were really short or not going great. shyt didn't work out this year, don't double down & run the risk of making shyt worse.

A play stupid games, win stupid prizes type of situation :francis: