CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What the fukk are you talking about? Maybe that’s where you should be because it’s clear as day you don’t have the basic intelligence or maturity to discuss sports

giphy.gif

:mjlol: U Corny son...

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think there's more to this tbh.

Kerr been in the league long enough to recognize sports injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some disagreement between him and the FO on even if KD should even play tbh.

Its all going to come out in the coming weeks. Right now I do believe it falls on the org.

Don't get me wrong, I believe a lot of the decision was KD wanting to get out there and compete. It was killing him to watch his bros crash and burn without him. And he's going to have some regrets himself (even though imo he's blameless and solidified himself as the realest nikka in the league) because he was going at FULL SPEED from tip off. Not pacing himself at all. But the org could have and should have protected him from himself just like they did Klay.

And for that reason, they will absolutely extend him the supermax and I hope KD accepts. Rehab for a season, maybe be back for the end of the playoffs for another run.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats irrelevant - the quotes are for you to open your eyes and see all the people that made the same innocuous observation I had that started this whole thing with your dumb, pointless comments pretending to be upset about nothing.

Lol at you keeping track of which posters apparently have me on ignore. I dont even know that. And youre still claiming to not be on my dikk? :heh: Take a break indeed.
It’s not irrelevant, it just showcases how oblivious and delusional you are. People here don’t respect your opinions. That is the topic we are discussing, youre just to slow to pick up on it, and like a troll, you can’t let it go. It’s sad to see you invest so much time into this place that doesn’t want you. You’re about to be replying to another person that has you on ignore because you are useless to me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you're not soft because you hope ppl you dont know get serious injuries?

In a game you clearly fontdon't know much about since you don't even know who's in what conference?

Great argument

How many times did I correct my mistake about the conference bullshyt and you acing like it's still there??:what: You just playing yaself right now...

You soft because you acting like NBA players can't get hurt and injure themselves and we supposed to be all nice about it...:what: this aint no afternoon special nikka...

He knew the risks and re-injured his shyt when he knew he wasn't 100% So fukking what???!! :what: