CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What'd he say? Some of these ESPN guys have the worst fukking takes.
lmao shyt wasn't even about basketball though. perk was also on there trying to talk about the game and the next game and elephant cac starts talking about how many drinks he saw drake get during the game.

if i was drake i'd get a restraining order on this stalker.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It is really not though. That is why Meyers put his foot so far in his mouth when he said "I'm not sure how the achillies and calf are related.

Since his calf was weak, he planted his foot and his calf was not capable of generating the force necessary to keep his foot dorsiflexed (toes up)

881205ec0b140091598401be1b2e0fd7.png

So his achillies then took over all of that force and couldn't handle it so it gave out and you can see his heel lower here:

04cfd1958da4fb3d91122bdfc8414339.png

Tbh bro... I dnt know what ur showing me...
Is that 1st injury or second time...
Because that doesnt look like the shyt that just happened tonight

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Zeke talked about his Achilles injury on the NBATV postgame show. Said his was partially torn already and the doctors said it wouldn't get any better with rest; eventually it was just gonna tear completely so he decided to play on it.

Everyone's so quick to blame someone for this happening but it mighta happened regardless and he probably wouldn't take no for an answer going into this game. It's just an incredibly unfortunate situation.

The fake outrage on here is nauseating.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
He couldnt even jump a week ago so it made no sense for him to be suddenly playing. Then hes dancing and shyt in the pregame. Starting w no minutes restriction. Something wasnt adding up.

How did they clear him when he was clearly not right? Smh
They shot him up to the point he couldnt feel pain thats why he looked fine until he had to make real cuts under pressure

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I am prioritizing my health over winning some championship for some CAC. Should have never played but The Warriors BETTER give him the full max or else they will be looking funny.

Y'all overstate "playing for cacs" shyt waaaaay to much in this context...these dudes are the highest level of competitors, he wanted to go out and win for his team and his self...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No one asked YOU tho...:what::mjlol: Go back to your fukking xbox E3 presentation nikka...
:camby:

What the fukk are you talking about? Maybe that’s where you should be because it’s clear as day you don’t have the basic intelligence or maturity to discuss sports

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You’re in this thread quoting people that have you on ignore. You need to take a break and open your eyes
Thats irrelevant - the quotes are for you to open your eyes and see all the people that made the same innocuous observation I had that started this whole thing with your dumb, pointless comments pretending to be upset about nothing.

Lol at you keeping track of which posters apparently have me on ignore. I dont even know that. And youre still claiming to not be on my dikk? :heh: Take a break indeed.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Zeke talked about his Achilles injury on the NBATV postgame show. Said his was partially torn already and the doctors said it wouldn't get any better with rest; eventually it was just gonna tear completely so he decided to play on it.

Everyone's so quick to blame someone for this happening but it mighta happened regardless and he probably wouldn't take no for an answer going into this game. It's just an incredibly unfortunate situation.

The fake outrage on here is nauseating.
All respect to Zeke but that was 30 years ago breh

I’m sure a lot has changed since then as far as treatment etc

He wasn’t ready and they knew that