CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
34-27=7
34-22 = 12

That's a decrease Sherlock

You said serverly...learn what words mean lol.

He played 7 less minutes his first year starting off an Achilles isn't a servere deduction.

Lol you act like he is playing 15 mins off the bench.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
How can you blame the organization for allowing him to play? He wanted to be there for his teammates and the worst happened. It could've happened while he was training.
Because he can't play if he doesn't get cleared warriors team doctors had no business clearing a man that could barely walk two days ago. I told you how bad this could turn out for kd he will lose 150+ mill and be a shell of himself.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You are now @ me in multiple threads trying to get my attention. You have a problem, I’m trying to to help you here
You quoted me first acting like there was a problem and havent had the sense to shut up ever since. This is me proving what a phony clown you are.

Feel free to move on whenever you want.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've had the same calf injury he had...
If it was an Achilles injury in the beginning, even a slight injury... he wouldnt have been playing at all in this series...
Its crazy that it went from a calf to Achilles injury tho

It is really not though. That is why Meyers put his foot so far in his mouth when he said "I'm not sure how the achillies and calf are related".

Since his calf was weak, he planted his foot and his calf was not capable of generating the force necessary to keep his foot dorsiflexed (toes up)

881205ec0b140091598401be1b2e0fd7.png

So his achillies then took over all of that force and couldn't handle it so it gave out and you can see his heel lower here:

04cfd1958da4fb3d91122bdfc8414339.png

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Crazy thing with Kawhi last year was that the Spurs historically were always conservative with injuries.

Warriors have a rep for a good training staff.

But it’s becoming clearer and clearer these teams doctors are under more pressure to deliver Ws not always the player’s best interest.
Truth that why :skip:whole tireless argument is stupid against Kawhi because these teams are looking out for themselves and there pockets.

Wasn’t the initial report Durant was post to be out 4 to 6 week minimum before or after they found out it was worse. He been out what a month and he still wasn’t even close to being healthy

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I can understand if he didn't have any rings and was near the end of his career to try and give it a go but he already has 2 rings and 2 finals MVP's it makes no fukkin sense why they would risk it :snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:hhh:
Nikka shut the fukk up with the subliminals anything associated with the Warriors make me feel:hhh: right now. Get your coach, your GM, med staff, Donkey and Frontrunner all the way the fukk outta here:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
I'm done going back and forth with you disrespectful mufukkas. From now on I'm putting anybody that don't want to have a respectful conversation on ignore. I'm not biting the bait no more. Welcome to my ignore list.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
My main feeling is that KD wasn't planning on leaving the warriors this summer for him to put himself on the line and take such a huge risk.

Salute to him for trying but he didn't have to. That dude hasn't played in a month and he was absolutely cooking in that first quarter.

I just hope he hasn't ruined his career with that injury. Take your time and let it heal properly.

I think he'll stay one more year with the warriors especially if they lose this finals.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This is actually some hoe shyt from Kerr. Because he has been saying we expect Kevin back since around game 3. Should have just said none of us could have foreseen this and left it at that.

I think there's more to this tbh.

Kerr been in the league long enough to recognize sports injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some disagreement between him and the FO on even if KD should even play tbh.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Because he play if he doesn't cleared warriors team doctors had no business clearing a man that could barely walk two days again. I told you how bad this could turn out for kd he will lose 150+ mill and be a shell of himself.
He couldnt even jump a week ago so it made no sense for him to be suddenly playing. Then hes dancing and shyt in the pregame. Starting w no minutes restriction. Something wasnt adding up.

How did they clear him when he was clearly not right? Smh