CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guarantee? you the owner of the golden state warriors or an owner of some other NBA team we don't know about.

It still doesn't discount that he even with the money that he might not be the same elite competitor he wants to be. It's not crazy!

I'd bet everything he gets the max. Can't believe people saying he won't get the max. I'll save this post for free agency. When he gets offered the full max.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Warriors are stupid as fukk. Risked this, now they lost KD and will probably still lose the finals. Fukk Curry and all of the other smug members of this organisation. Lets not forget hes the reason why they won any titles after that 2016 chokejob (Idc if its 10-25 years) im gonna need the media to discredit everyone not named KD. Feel like this is what wouldve happened to Kawhi if he caved and played. Let us find out years from now his teammates (Curry, Klay, Green) pressured him into saving them. FAKKIT ASS SQUAD :pacspit:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
that fat elephant cac was saying some wild shyt on the zach lowe podcast that just dropped.

dude is a fukking weirdo now that he doesn't got lebron to stalk in the finals this year.
What'd he say? Some of these ESPN guys have the worst fukking takes.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Your fakkit ass before the game:
IF KD PULLS THIS OFF HE MIGHT BE TOP 5 EVER :ohhh:

Well that was fun......KD a real nikka for trying. :salute:

Coming back after sitting a whole month even when fully healthy would be tough, let alone coming off of a calf injury. The adrenaline might carry him but there's no way he's going to be 100%. Hopefully he doesn't fukk himself up even worse.

This the difference between me and grown little ass boys like you. You're childish troll and that's pretty much the perspective/context of all your posts.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Boogie is obviously not fine. He was much more dominant than he currently is. Ibaka wouldn't be able to lockdown prime Cousins.
Boogie is coming back from a torn quad in the postseason on top of the achilles. He came back fine from the achilles, he just needed to get back into game shape

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I really hope it’s not torn that’s going to change the whole NBA landscape.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I DUNO WHY HE THOUGHT IT WAS SUCH A GREAT IDEA TO BE DANCIN AROUND, SUBBIN BACK IN AFTER NOT EVEN 2 MINS OF REST, PLAYIN AT FULL PACE WIT NO RELUCTANCE WHATSOEVER.... HE REALLY NEEDED TO PACE HIMSELF BETTER, IT WAS OBVIOUS THERE WAS A HIGH CHANCE HIS ACHILLES WAS GOIN NEXT, WORD TO DR. KLAPPER.....

HOPE HE MAKES A FULL RECOVERY

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dont "remember" things that are currently happening.

No fake outrage for all these folks that made the same observation as me? No dozen pointless back and forth responses for any of them? Who's the troll again?

Dont answer, its you.

Be better tomorrow.
You are now @ me in multiple threads trying to get my attention. You have a problem, I’m trying to to help you here