CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Kd a grown man. He didnt have to play, he wanted to

That said, i dont know why he thought he could cross people up and drive. Should have just stuck to 3s and pull ups.

He'll be back. PEDs, and modern medicine will get him right by January. As long as the warriors are a top 4 seed, they wont panic. Boogie was fine when he came back, and he was much heavier than KD

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They were saying he couldn't even practice all that long in the practice the day before the game. I knew at that point he was more injured than they were saying. I didn't expect him to play all of this game. That's what they tried to do though. Got the guy all fukked up.
Kerr said no mins restriction before the game. I was watching him walk like no way.

Looney was about to die on the court. fukk GS

---

Superstar
Daps
Will people stop talking crazy! THE WARRIORS ARE GIVING KD the full 240 million dollars MAX OFFER. I guarantee it. They don't care. His value is extremely high to their team. Everyone else will offer the max too. KD probably will be ready by April 2020 to play. He's gonna get paid.

Guarantee? you the owner of the golden state warriors or an owner of some other NBA team we don't know about.

It still doesn't discount that he even with the money that he might not be the same elite competitor he wants to be. It's not crazy!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Like I said earlier, worse idea ever. At least this off-season, he is still Kevin Durant. Superstar. Top player in the NBA. Next season, he is 32 years old. We haven't seen him in a year. Is he any good. etc... The NBA is a what have you done for me lately league.

If he really did tear his achilles nobody is offering him any real money this off season...I don't even think the Knicks are stupid enough to do it...

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
:hhh:

Rudy Gay came back and relied heavily on mid range perimeter shooting. He looked slower, lost a step or two athletically. Look at the history of the league, nobody comes back from an achilles injury the same or even better.

Rudy Gay been slowed down. He was 30. And he always relied on midrange perimeter shooting.

Y'all acting like Rudy is playing like Kobe out here.

Y'all act like Rudy was in his mid 20s just running around yamming on fouls.

Y'all act like Rudy Gay had the fastest first step in the league and was dropping 25 a game on Rookie mode.

Rudy Gay has a ruptured Achilles and got more lift on his jumper than 80 percent of the league.

Rudy Gay always was a mid-range post up stare you down hit the J player. Y'all just ain't ever watched him on Sacramento like that and just remember him from damn near ten years ago.

Y'all just being negative as hell. Rudy Gay played more games than Kawhi this year lol.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that fat elephant cac was saying some wild shyt on the zach lowe podcast that just dropped.

dude is a fukking weirdo now that he doesn't got lebron to stalk in the finals this year.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Kd a grown man. He didnt have to play, he wanted to

That said, i dont know why he thought he could cross people up and drive. Should have just stuck to 3s and pull ups.

He'll be back. PEDs, and modern medicine will get him right by January. As long as the warriors are a top 4 seed, they wont panic. Boogie was fine when he came back, and he was much heavier than KD

Boogie is obviously not fine. He was much more dominant than he currently is. Ibaka wouldn't be able to lockdown prime Cousins.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Remember when I was on your dikk? :skip:

Take pride in being an internet troll, breh
You dont "remember" things that are currently happening.

No fake outrage for all these folks that made the same observation as me? No dozen pointless back and forth responses for any of them? Who's the troll again?

Dont answer, its you.

Be better tomorrow.