CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Rudy has never truly been the same either. His mins went from 33 to 26 to 21. Nique is the only one and it was only for 1 year. We never had someone with Durant skillset have this injury who isn't really a highflyer type or carries a lot of weight type.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nobody (well I should say most) is criticizing KD. It’s the medical staff and front office that’s in question here
I wonder where this twitter person is getting this from? :comeon:

I have literally seen NO ONE ripping KD for not playing. The general consensus has been that the injury was worse than the calf strain or whatever the Warriors claimed and that he would be out for the whole finals. Never heard anyone bashing him for not playing.

The worst i heard from the media was that he should be sitting courtside etc while out and being more visibly supportive; traveling with the team

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Means nothing. You can elevate with your off leg. The question was could he pivot, create angles, etc. And it was obvious he couldnt with the reports and the fact the first iso drive he attempted he blew his Achilles out
If his Achilles was fukked up before the game he must be superhuman if he could do this right before the game

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh no team giving him a full max

he's out all of next year. that's 1 year wasted.

he'll be 32 when he comes back...after an achilles

warriors are so slimy that they'll tell him to opt out so they can offer the max and then fukk him over and tell him nah, we changed our mind.
You don’t think the Clips, Knicks, Nets would offer him a full ma anymore? I dunno, I think they would. Yeah, he may miss a year but he’s still KD. I think he can get full max money where he wants it still. I think GS would be happy to give him a full max too this summer still

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Stats from 1988 to 2011. Even the last year is almost a decade old. Not only that, I’d venture to guess that most injuries happened to players nearing the end of their careers.

nah the average age of the sampled players was 29 years old :ld:

since 2011 wes mathews , brandon jennings it doesn't really make things look better when you add them to the list

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
bruh no team giving him a full max

he's out all of next year. that's 1 year wasted.

he'll be 32 when he comes back...after an achilles

warriors are so slimy that they'll tell him to opt out so they can offer the max and then fukk him over and tell him nah, we changed our mind.
This could be true but someone will, why? because they just will but I know one thing, they won't a year from now.

fukk the Warriors forever for this.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
It’s just very suspect on the medical staff right now.

Klay wasn’t cleared for one game, and then immediately comes back looking near 100%

KD is out a month, suddenly cleared when they are down 3-1 and it’s painfully clear he shouldn’t have been cleared to play.

Kerr didn't clear him to play. Kerr was putting up all types of obstacles so he can't play. The initial report was KD was gonna be ready by G2.

Kerr said he won't play.

Then Game 3 comes around and Kerr is says he hasn't been able to practice so he can't play.

Then Game 4 happens and then KD is coming back.

Like Kerr did all he could so he wouldn't play. This decision seems like it was up to KD and Bob.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t think the Clips, Knicks, Nets would offer him a full ma anymore? I dunno, I think they would. Yeah, he may miss a year but he’s still KD. I think he can get full max money where he wants it still. I think GS would be happy to give him a full max too this summer still

it's an achilles fam. this isn't an acl

KD is so good not only because of his shooting but his explosiveness, that will be affected, his mobility will be affected.

I can see a team giving him a 3 year deal but a full 4-5 years. I don't see that happening

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If his Achilles was fukked up before the game he must be superhuman if he could do this right before the game

How can you be so fukking stupid Mr. Miyagi? professional basketball is a high impact sport. What KD was doing right here, anyone can do for a short period of time.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I've had the same calf injury he had...
If it was an Achilles injury in the beginning, even a slight injury... he wouldnt have been playing at all in this series...
Its crazy that it went from a calf to Achilles injury tho

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

This cac is trying to dodge blame

Calf Injury to Achilles ?:usure:

giphy.gif

So don't nobody have fault in this :mjpls:
giphy.gif