CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I told my boy before the Game too that Durant was going to either injure himself or not be able to make it all four quarters with the stress on his leg. I mean dude was iced up on the bench after 10 minutes and wasn’t running back with everyone on some of the plays. If I could see that why couldn’t these trainers and executives :scust:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
it's an achilles fam. this isn't an acl

KD is so good not only because of his shooting but his explosiveness, that will be affected, his mobility will be affected.

I can see a team giving him a 3 year deal but a full 4-5 years. I don't see that happening
Some team will give it. They gave 25 mil to Chandler Parsons and 14 mil to Rudy Gay. Someone will give it to Durant. I bet it will be the Knicks on some, we tanking shyt in 2019 and we get Durant in 2020 but you are right, his explosiveness is a big part of his game. Watching Cousins, his explosiveness is completely average when it was elite for his size and style.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bruh no team giving him a full max

he's out all of next year. that's 1 year wasted.

he'll be 32 when he comes back...after an achilles

warriors are so slimy that they'll tell him to opt out so they can offer the max and then fukk him over and tell him nah, we changed our mind.

I agree. Simply put only a few teams have a the money to give KD a max in the NBA and those teams will probably use that money on other FA's this summer. I think KD uses his player option or GSW offers him the max.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You don’t think the Clips, Knicks, Nets would offer him a full ma anymore? I dunno, I think they would. Yeah, he may miss a year but he’s still KD. I think he can get full max money where he wants it still. I think GS would be happy to give him a full max too this summer still
They probably would, but it's a buzz kill if the goal was to form Voltron and win a title.

Even in a dream scenario where you're the Knicks and you sign KD, sign Kyrie and trade the farm for AD, the healthiest one of the bunch just went down with an Achilles injury. The Knicks would still sign him because of the name and not wanting all this losing to go to waste, but I wouldn't blame teams if they wanted to be more conservative and look at the bigger picture.

That bigger picture is why someone like Cousins who otherwise woulda been a lock for a max might not get one.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're an idiot. And a scumbag

And on top of that you have no clue what you're talking about. You said you were hoping MJ got injured when the Knicks and bulls were playing in the finals

LIKE DAMN, NIKKA DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF??? :what: Who hasn't prayed the opposite team star get fukking injured or some shyt when ya team is losing???:what: You acting like we all saints and shyt...Plenty of sports fans wish worse on them. I just wished for a little knee injury, not full blown death... :what: calm the fukk down... New generation soft ASF right now... And I meant Knicks vs Bulls in the semi finals... to clarify..:beli:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So because he hurt mean he ain't a bytch no mo?
:dead::dead:

fukk kinda logic is nikkas workin wit in here?

These cats are just like white people with the fake concern/love knowing good and well that they don't give a fukk about these guys. These players are just fodder for trolling in their stan wars. Anybody who truly gave a fukk about KD wouldn't have wanted to see him out there in the first place because it was obvious that he shouldn't have been. I said before the game that it would be tough to take a month off a and jump into a finals game even when fully healthy not coming off an injury. They threw him out there with no fukks given and sadly due to his bytchassness, he couldn't stand up for himself under the pressure and allowed them to bully him into playing. Then they go on to win the game without him anyway.

pathetic :laff:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Posted this in the game thread but you can see the shockwave after it popped here

fukking sad....... I feel bad for breh:mjcry:

Hope he can come back stronger than before

You can even see his heel drop. :huhldup:

Why'd they think this was a good idea:gucci:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They don't know Rudy Gay out here getting buckets and pulling up like it never happened.

They just remember Kobe old ass limping around and collecting checks.

His mins severely decreased. Nique is the only one who still was putting up similar numbers before and after but even then, it was for a short period of time.