CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
KD gotta pick up his player option. make sure these feggits pay the luxury tax and owe him everything that he's owed
He should opt out and sign a full max with GS(or whatever team he wants) Then he doesn’t need to worry about FA next summer and rush back from this

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
CompetentMilkyHarrier-size_restricted.gif

I said what I said nikka...:stopitslime: You acting like nikkas in the stands and at home wasn't secretly praying for one of their starters to slip and bust his shyt... :what: FOH...:bryan:
You're an idiot. And a scumbag

And on top of that you have no clue what you're talking about. You said you were hoping MJ got injured when the Knicks and bulls were playing in the finals

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
most fall victim to the conditioning coaches & suits put them through playing organized ball all their lives

they need to wake up & realize it's all there to serve them

sacrifice nothing use these franchises to improve your quality of life.........don't get pimped

Talk to these niccas, breh!

Sacrifice your well-being for a city filled with entitled ungrateful cacs, brehs.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
most fall victim to the conditioning coaches & suits put them through playing organized ball all their lives

they need to wake up & realize it's all there to serve them

sacrifice nothing use these franchises to improve your quality of life.........don't get pimped

I remember Thibs dumbass had Rose out there up 20 going 100 miles per hour knowing he can't fukking land properly.

I see why LeBron just sub himself out lol and say fukk a rotation.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you’re the coach or GM, the decision stops with you. FOH. This is a billion dollar operation. The team doctors knew he wasn’t right and they pressured him to play anyway. If this was my team, I’m not risking my star player having a chronic career debilitating injury. We’d go down fighting and come back next year.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Damned if you do, damned if you don't :to:

If you play hurt you risk further injury, if you insist that you are hurt/sick/not ready they question if you have heart and are a true competitor :mjcry:

I still remember people clowning D. Rose when he was sitting out and talking about muscle memory. You literally cannot satisfy people. You just have to do what you think is right. Durant wanted to battle with his guys. It just didn’t work out. He’ll be back.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should opt out and sign a full max with GS(or whatever team he wants) Then he doesn’t need to worry about FA next summer and rush back from this

bruh no team giving him a full max

he's out all of next year. that's 1 year wasted.

he'll be 32 when he comes back...after an achilles

warriors are so slimy that they'll tell him to opt out so they can offer the max and then fukk him over and tell him nah, we changed our mind.