CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
KD needs an uncle dennis but he has that jew cac on his team. he don't give a damn about u
That always bothered me. That Jew dude don't understand Black people. He don't understand that whites don't look out for nikkas like they do them. Uncle Dennis knew that from the jump and wasn't putting up with shyt.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
LIKE DAMN, NIKKA DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF??? :what: Who hasn't prayed the opposite team star get fukking injured or some shyt when ya team is losing???:what: You acting like we all saints and shyt...Plenty of sports fans wish worse on them. I just wished for a little knee injury, not full blown death... :what: calm the fukk down...
The Knicks and Bulls are in the same conference and never played in the finals

You're just talking out your ass while calmly talking about hoping someone's livelihood is taken from them

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If it really is his achilles he need to pick up his player option and get paid 31 million to rehab next year...

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will people stop talking crazy! THE WARRIORS ARE GIVING KD the full 240 million dollar MAX OFFER. I guarantee it. They don't care. His value is extremely high to their team. Everyone else will offer the max too. KD probably will be ready by April 2020 to play. He's gonna get paid.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Use Rudy Gay as an example of top flight post-Achilles injury performance to support your bum ass argument, brehs.

Rudy Gay had his best year shooting the ball and put up 14 pts 7 rebs 3 assists on 50 40 82 shooting splits in 27 mins a game, like his injury never happened.

Be a casual brehs lol

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If it really is his achilles he need to pick up his player option and get paid 31 million to rehab next year...
Like I said earlier, worse idea ever. At least this off-season, he is still Kevin Durant. Superstar. Top player in the NBA. Next season, he is 32 years old. We haven't seen him in a year. Is he any good. etc... The NBA is a what have you done for me lately league.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LIKE DAMN, NIKKA DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF??? :what: Who hasn't prayed the opposite team star get fukking injured or some shyt when ya team is losing???:what: You acting like we all saints and shyt...Plenty of sports fans wish worse on them. I just wished for a little knee injury, not full blown death... :what: calm the fukk down... New generation soft ASF right now... And I meant Knicks vs Bulls in the semi finals... to clarify..:beli:

Stop posting you idiot. Some people don’t know when to quit and just embarrass themselves further

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Will people stop talking crazy! THE WARRIORS ARE GIVING KD the full 240 million dollar MAX OFFER. I guarantee it. They don't care. His value is extremely high to their team. Everyone else will offer the max too. KD probably will be ready by April 2020 to play. He's gonna get paid.

You shouldn’t have shot yourself in the head, homie.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I wonder where this twitter person is getting this from? :comeon:

I have literally seen NO ONE ripping KD for not playing. The general consensus has been that the injury was worse than the calf strain or whatever the Warriors claimed and that he would be out for the whole finals. Never heard anyone bashing him for not playing.

The worst i heard from the media was that he should be sitting courtside etc while out and being more visibly supportive; traveling with the team

Media was discussing a article today that said players were tight about KD not playing,from "sources". Who knows if that got to the doctors or kd.But Meyers said he expected Kevin back according to Stephen A.