CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I wish he just decided not to play.

If I was DeMarcus big ass I wouldn't be playing.

But athletes wanna play and these are grown ass men.
most fall victim to the conditioning coaches & suits put them through playing organized ball all their lives

they need to wake up & realize it's all there to serve them

sacrifice nothing use these franchises to improve your quality of life.........don't get pimped

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Stop. He’s 30 years old. With proper rehab he can come back just fine.

Will he be 100% KD? Doubt it. But he can still be an elite player.
if it's ruptured he will not be an elite player breh. the achilles is the worst NBA injury.

Data for 18 basketball players with Achilles tendon repair over a 23-year period (1988-2011) were obtained from injury report. Seven players never returned to play an NBA game, whereas 11 players returned to play 1 season, with 8 of those players returning for ≥2 seasons. Players who returned missed an average of 55.9 games.

Performance outcomes after repair of complete achilles tendon ruptures in national basketball association players. - PubMed - NCBI

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Looney was looking like he was about to be Hank Gathers out there. I don't know what the fukk I was watching but I damn sure felt some type of way

Yeah, Looney has no business out there, either. I think we lot of us played, so I get it, but that's what the staff & coach are there for. Sometimes, you have to save athletes from themselves. Like another brother stated in here earlier, being banged up and being injured are two very different things.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Yep. This is a damn shame for KD :mjcry:

He did it to himself though. All he had to do was say that he can’t go. They couldn’t have forced him to do it. I think his sensitivity and caring about what people think about him was his undoing.

I feel bad for the breh.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s just very suspect on the medical staff right now.

Klay wasn’t cleared for one game, and then immediately comes back looking near 100%

KD is out a month, suddenly cleared when they are down 3-1 and it’s painfully clear he shouldn’t have been cleared to play.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Look at this moron

Wishing injury on MJ when you're clearly not even a ball a fan

When the Knicks and bulls were playing in the finals huh

CompetentMilkyHarrier-size_restricted.gif

I said what I said nikka...:stopitslime: You acting like nikkas in the stands and at home wasn't secretly praying for one of their starters to slip and bust his shyt... :what: FOH...:bryan:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Coli doctors say it’s impossible

Despite modern medicine and rehab advancing constantly, our resident doctors say it’s not happening. I’m sorry.

They don't know Rudy Gay out here getting buckets and pulling up like it never happened.

They just remember Kobe old ass limping around and collecting checks.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta