CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
as easy as he gets buckets he's been injury prone & his wheels are breaking down.........this might be the beginning of some sad shyte b*

I wish he just decided not to play. He got a history of foot injuries and etc.

If I was DeMarcus big ass I wouldn't be playing.

But athletes wanna play and these are grown ass men.

All that true warrior shyt is corny, these dudes are pampered athletes getting paid millions. All that true competitor shyt is pimp talk.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
He can come back. A lot of dudes do it in the NFL
NBA is different. Achilles tear leads to other injuries which leads to the end

RESULTS: At the time of injury, the average age was 29.7 years, average BMI was 25.6, and average playing experience was 7.6 years. Seven players never returned to play an NBA game, whereas 11 players returned to play 1 season, with 8 of those players returning for ≥2 seasons. Players who returned missed an average of 55.9 games. The PER was reduced by 4.57 (P = .003) in the first season and by 4.38 (P = .010) in the second season. When compared with controls, players demonstrated a significant decline in the PER the first season (P = .038) and second season (P = .081) after their return.

CONCLUSION: The NBA players who returned to play after repair of complete Achilles tendon ruptures showed a significant decrease in playing time and performance. Thirty-nine percent of players never returned to play.
Performance outcomes after repair of complete achilles tendon ruptures in national basketball association players. - PubMed - NCBI

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Negro Please...:beli: you acting like opposing teams didn't wish their star players get injured...:mjlol: Man you know how many times I wished Jordan would get injured playing against the knicks in the finals????
Look at this moron

Wishing injury on MJ when you're clearly not even a ball a fan

When the Knicks and bulls were playing in the finals huh

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bout to be another cautionary tale.

He'll bounce back in a year, tho. fukked up his money.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're a fukking idiot.

I was a die hard knicks fan then and as much as I loved jordan. I legit wanted him to break a fukking leg or some shyt... :manny: REAL TALK, NO fukkS GIVEN!!! :stopitslime:

CompetentMilkyHarrier-size_restricted.gif

90's knicks I could give a fukk about any other teams...:camby: