CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Not the same sport. Only NBA player that came back from it with no issues is Nique. KD would be someone who could since his athletic ability is more based on his tools and skill but it will clearly be a major setback. For the NBA in general, this just fukks everything up.

Rudy Gay came back.

I think he'll be fine. Not like he is old.

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
Posted this in the game thread but you can see the shockwave after it popped here

fukking sad....... I feel bad for breh:mjcry:

Hope he can come back stronger than before

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Let me find out KD originally had a torn Achilles tendon and they pressured him to come back and it ruptured :wow::mjcry:
No loyalty in sports.

KD saved Steph/Warriors from being LeBron's bytch and this the shyt they do.

IF it was Myers who pressured KD to play then its on KD. If Steph or Kerr did it...I at least get that. KD should never have let a GM that clowned him at the parade to pressure him to play. He's the reason they're the back to back champs.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That would be the smartest thing.
A year away from playing, it would be a terrible idea. People forget about you quick, LeBron was gone for 17 games and people think he sucks. Leonard missed the entire year and Ainge wouldn't even offer Jaylen Brown for him. Basketball is a what have you done for me lately league. If he can get a max deal, GET IT!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Laying in bed just staring at the ceiling mad as fukk at the organization and KD too for being a complete dumbass about this situation.

That man is my favorite player ever and truly the best of the best to me. I really fukking hate this. I can't believe this happened. That injury looked BAD.

Praying for the best tomorrow.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Durant is a young 31 year old. His game is smooth and this is a freak unlucky injury. A course of HGH seasonally he can play up to 40 with his style, length and shooting ability. No need to stress, he will be back next season for the playoffs fresher than ever. Durant will leave this game, richer than anyone else.
as easy as he gets buckets he's been injury prone & his wheels are breaking down.........this might be the beginning of some sad shyte b*

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Just terrible. If he can barely practice why do you pressure him to play and risk himself? If any part of your body isn't right (calf problem) you start doing things differently and that's how you get other parts injured.

You already kbow why,they still had they precious Splash Brothers.Plus more importanly didnt think KD was coming back next year.So what obligation is there to protect his future.They basically trapped him there with this achilles injury.No way you bring back a player of KD's calibre down 1-3 on a damn achilles that weve seen end careers,if they didnt have flexibility and other options.