CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He has a $31.5 mill option he will prob pick up.. but make no mistake teams waiting in the wing to give KD that supermax
Not entirely sure about this. I can honestly see a guy like Jerry West having a change of heart right now on KD. He had no problems letting CP3 and Blake go. Didn't lose an ounce of sleep over it too. He keeps it 100% business

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Someone on here earlier today said they hope KD snaps his other leg, or something similar to that

I cant find the thread it was in the one about KD getting cleared to practice and then being cleared to play

I hope someone tracks down this coli breh. I would but im a homicide detective. There hasnt been a murder so this isnt my line of work. But when someone does locate the suspect i will have my train ticket ready :mjgrin:

Here you go: https://www.thecoli.com/posts/33924558/ :smh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He can come back. A lot of dudes do it in the NFL
Not the same sport. Only NBA player that came back from it with no issues is Nique. KD would be someone who could since his athletic ability is more based on his tools and skill but it will clearly be a major setback. For the NBA in general, this just fukks everything up.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk you you lame ass, wack rapping ass, no life having trash ass mod. Do your fukking job and edit this thread title p*ssy.

THIS ASIAN CAC GIVES ZERO fukkS
ABOUT THESE BLACK MENS HEALTH.

2NITE IS REALLY EXPOSING YOU TO
ANY FOOL WHO THOUGHT OTHERWISE.
:devil:
:evil:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He can't afford to punt a year, he needs to get the dollar now but this makes NY not have to rush the rebuild. Just sign him in the offseason and tank again next year and be a player in FA in 2020. Sadly, this once again kills the East ratings for 2019-2020.
I'm saying if he was willing to opt in and wait a year, the Knicks, Nets, Clippers, etc. likely won't have money available next summer unless they sign a bunch of guys on one year deals and lose again.