Confession: I'm a Black Man /w Average P**n

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh okay gotcha...like how bad it hurts when he puts the head in after I have kids it won't? Lol that doesn't sound too bad...

Damn, that hurts ya'll that much? It is sooooo :ahh: for us.

I've never had a "that hurts" complaint from any of the chicks who had kids, so maybe something to look forward to there. :smile:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
@opulence building lil dikk nikkas confidence throughout the coli. :dead:

keep fightng the good battle.

I'm not trying to build anyones confidence I'm just stating the truth...big dcks don't guarantee good sex either...so other than bragging rights to another man who cares:wrist: y'all really think a woman is going to tell you the truth on if yours is the biggest?
We don't care nor do I discuss penis size with my friends unless the sex was horrible or exceptional...otherwise details are not necessary...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I'm not trying to build anyones confidence I'm just stating the truth...big dcks don't guarantee good sex either...so other than bragging rights to another man who cares:wrist: y'all really think a woman is going to tell you the truth on if yours is the biggest?
We don't care nor do I discuss penis size with my friends unless the sex was horrible or exceptional...otherwise details are not necessary...

What's the biggest you ever had :jada:

You seem to defending the 4 inchers up in here.
I agree most women don't care about it though but it's a nice luxury to have as a man if you are packing some serious heat :steviej:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
having a horesecock can be overrated i dont know how many times i had to keep taking it out becasue the bytch couldnt take it :manny: it ruined the moment

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Damn, that hurts ya'll that much? It is sooooo :ahh: for us.

I've never had a "that hurts" complaint from any of the chicks who had kids, so maybe something to look forward to there. :smile:

It hurts terribly...especially while riding...I have to take deep breaths...it feels like it's tearing if he goes in too fast before I adjust...

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
What's the biggest you ever had :jada:

You seem to defending the 4 inchers up in here.
I agree most women don't care about it though but it's a nice luxury to have as a man if you are packing some serious heat :steviej:

10...it took about a week of trying to actually get it in completely...it was,painful and we seldom had sex as a result...we eventually stopped dating and I was more than glad to chuckk that tommy salami the deuces...big is nice for the visual but it doesn't feel good

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Op u got dealt a mean hand just make the most of it. Look on the bright side at least u dont have penis cancer. That shyt turns your d into spaghetti!

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
OP you should consider moving out the hood and leave for Asia :mjpls:

What @opulence is talking about is some real shxt, I've given girls orgasms before I even put it in, for women it's more mental than anything.

Another thing I don't remember where I read that 70% of women don't orgasm from penetration :manny:

I feel bad for you breh, just get your overall sex game and confidence up you should be allright breh

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
OP you should consider moving out the hood and leave for Asia :mjpls:

What @opulence is talking about is some real shxt, I've given girls orgasms before I even put it in, for women it's more mental than anything.

Another thing I don't remember where I read that 70% of women don't orgasm from penetration :manny:

I feel bad for you breh, just get your overall sex game and confidence up you should be allright breh

I can orgasm without being touched...penetration isn't always necessary but then again I have a different orgasm each way...

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I can orgasm without being touched...penetration isn't always necessary but then again I have a different orgasm each way...

:wow: :takedat:

You seem to know what r talking about, see those people that think sex is just the smashing are missing out on some :ahh: :blessed:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Just f*ck your girl while she's laying flat on her stomach. it'll hit the spot regardless.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
bridge-jump.gif

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Although my looks are/have been average or above, the fact that I have an average p**n has been hard. I've taken so many L's(with black women)that have wanted to sleep with me but I usually fail any D test that's administered. I hate the mandingo stereotype that is pinned on black men. I'm a man of character that never approaches women for straight-up, no strings attached sex, but I can even get a relationship on some honest s**t.

I don't even care about the non-black women that have turned me down for sex cause I know what they were on and I don't expect those women to ride for a good negro unconditionally, but this s**t burns my soul when black women s**t on men for something we can't even control or fix like women can. I want a black woman(no color preference)but I refuse to date/marry/have children with women who place my value in my manhood by my size & the way I make them c*m. I would rather be & die alone.

Yeah, I said it and went there.

Just admit that you have no game and take a speed seduction
course breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you @Costanza for negging me. How can I be more annoying than @Sierra Mist? Atleast I'm not a fukking tranny. I hope Jerry stopped being friends with your fat ass. You stocky, balding, annoying piece of shyt. Go move back in with your parents.