Confess your fatboy crimes

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eons ago, I spent an entire day completely zooted. fukked around and ate Wendy's three times that day. :hhh:

In another instance of ridiculous zootedness, I mashed out 10 jumbo wings and half a large pizza solo. My girl came home and asked what I had to eat that day, and I told her I ordered a pizza and saved her some. Never even mentioned the wings out of shame :snoop:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I’m fat

my whole life a crime

:wow:

Come work construction.

We don't discriminated upon.

We laugh at all the skinny short dudes who can't lift shyt:mjlol:

It's pays to be big.

Just not too big or you will get clowned on when you gotta climb 8 flights of stairs with yours tools on:whoa:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Once in college I won a pancake eating contest at IHOP (they were doing all you can eat, impulse road trip with college friends). I did not eat a damn thing for at least 24 hours after the fact and I had NEVER felt so full in my life. Last time I was in actual pain from food. :damn:

The ride back hurt. Trying to sleep hurt. Never again :whoa:

Beyond that ... all I'm going to say is that Little Debbie bytch has got to be putting actual crack in her Star Crunches. :snoop: :dame: :francis:
That's how I feel about those damn strawberry shortcake rolls. I'd slide thru a box like it's nothing.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Gone off a 100mg edible I went to McDonalds and got a sausage McMuffin the. Went to a local bakery and got a hot apple fritter. I took the sausage and cheese off the McMuffin and made a sandwich using the fritter :wow:

I’m 5’11 and 180 and don’t usually eat pork or McDonald’s but still thinking back on it makes me feel :scust: