Confess your fatboy crimes

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Once in college I won a pancake eating contest at IHOP (they were doing all you can eat, impulse road trip with college friends). I did not eat a damn thing for at least 24 hours after the fact and I had NEVER felt so full in my life. Last time I was in actual pain from food. :damn:

The ride back hurt. Trying to sleep hurt. Never again :whoa:

Beyond that ... all I'm going to say is that Little Debbie bytch has got to be putting actual crack in her Star Crunches. :snoop: :dame: :francis:
Damn I haven't had a star crunch in a min. Might have to get a box off the strength

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I ever go to a burger spot that gives you fries in a little box, I don't emm pick them shyts out, I just turn it upside down and drink them into my mouth.

Catch a French fry facial in public, brehs :dame:
full

Daps
I once went to McDonald’s. Ordered the two cheeseburger meal upsized. Switched the soda for a strawberry shake. A extra biggie fry. Two mc chickens. Two apple pies.:lolbron: And a Big Mac after a pause.

I get to the window to pay and there was a black chick there. She said. :usure: You gon eat this food aintcha :usure:

I was like naw. Ordering for me and fam back home :mjgrin:

She was:usure: Boy stop lying

I just smiled:mjgrin: internally I was :mjcry: cause I knew I was going to crush all of that.

got home and did just that :sadcam:
tenor.gif