Confess your fatboy crimes

Daps
Reppin
NYC
And y’all got the nerve to jump on me and fat shame me :hhh:

I was trolling like a fat Ass but u nikkas eating diabetes:scust:

This is a safe space for brothas to repent about that extra pizza slice & them 3 cookies even though you only wanted one but the extra two was like 40 cents or some bullshyt.

Who hurt you my brother? :mjcry:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
My favorite wing spot had half off wings. I usually order 12 so I said fukk it and ordered 12 and got the other 12 free. I told myself all the way home that I had enough food for the weekend. Shiiit I sat my fat ass there and ate every single one of the wings. The worst part about it is that my friends were going for happy hour. I called my order in before they got there to make sure I didn't run into them. When they called my phone I didn't even answer. I was too embarrassed because I ate 2 full styrofoam plates of wings and fries

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Once in college I won a pancake eating contest at IHOP (they were doing all you can eat, impulse road trip with college friends). I did not eat a damn thing for at least 24 hours after the fact and I had NEVER felt so full in my life. Last time I was in actual pain from food. :damn:

The ride back hurt. Trying to sleep hurt. Never again :whoa:

Beyond that ... all I'm going to say is that Little Debbie bytch has got to be putting actual crack in her Star Crunches. :snoop: :dame: :francis: